Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2018, 10:49 PM

Three boys arrested after several animals stamped and beaten to death at Kent school

How absolutely appalling and will these boys get what they truly deserve? I very much doubt it. Absolutely heartbreaking.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/three-boys...144732800.html
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2018, 10:50 PM

Re: Three boys arrested after several animals stamped and beaten to death at Kent school

I saw this in the newspaper, clumsy.

Trouble is, until they change the laws to give animals more protection, the judges can't hand over stiffer sentences for the hateful little brats.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2018, 10:52 PM

Re: Three boys arrested after several animals stamped and beaten to death at Kent school

Aged 12, 13 and 14 ... they have to be sick in the head if they get a kick out of harming any animal.
If they can't see it's wrong at that age they never will.
I shudder to think what they'll be doing in a couple of years time as full grown men.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2018, 11:01 PM

I doubt the laws regarding children of this age will ever change Mups, don't hold your breath waiting. Political correctness is NOT going to leave you. They'll probably be taken on safari to show them the error of their ways. That happened some years ago in Chesterfield when a young lad was arrested for robbing. He was taken on safari to Africa, and other holidays. He returned to robbing and then tried to sue the Counsel. I couldn't believe he got a solicitor to do that, but he did. He said it was the Counsel's fault for showing him the good life and he had to rob to maintain it. I don't believe he won his case.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-01-2018, 11:39 PM

Sadly, there has always been sicko's and always will be.
The animals trust us, and have little defence, so are such easy targets.
It makes me very, very sad.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 02:00 AM

They are nasty little brats. Something they must have found funny, I suppose.

I can remember at my place of work, just outside was a man made mini dock type thing . Full of water for display purposes. Two ducks had found their way into it and had 12 chicks. All the locals would come and take a peep, and watch the busy parents.
Until one morning , when everything had changed. All 12 tiny baby ducklings, had been stoned to death !
The sadness turns to rage and frustration as to the reasons people behave in such ways.
I doubt I will ever forget seeing that. There's still a tear, even now.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 02:55 AM

There's some nutters about but...

Pets? Farm animals kept as pets? what kind of agricultural education is that? My daughter's high school was a Ag High but they didn't have any animals as pets, they had to stick their arm up a cow's arse, shear sheep and butcher pigs.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Sadly, there has always been sicko's and always will be.
The animals trust us, and have little defence, so are such easy targets.
It makes me very, very sad.
So true Mups .
I remember my boys as children who all loved animals and still do to this day and would never hurt them .
There is something very wrong with those who are cruel to animals .
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 09:32 AM

The sad part is that these things now happen much more than they used to, probably because the kids know they won't get much punishment!

More discipline and respect is needed and that should start at home and at school.....
Teachers can no longer give realistic punishments in school, but in our day a slap on the leg or hand did no damage... but it did embarrass the child, so made them think twice about being naughty. Kids know when they are doing something wrong, but if we don't put a stop to it they will get worse.
Parents think their little angels can do no wrong, so when they do, the parents assist their child in not receiving punishment! Back in our school days parents supported the teachers when their children did wrong, and often added to the punishment by stopping the kids going out to play for a few days.

If we allow kids to have an easy life, when they have done wrong, how can we expect them to grow into teens with good values and respect for others, both humans and animals?

Discipline through early childhood helps to teach them how to behave, but lack of discipline teaches them poor values in life.

I wonder how many do gooders believe that these evil little brats must have had some trauma in their lives that made them act this way?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 11:30 AM

I'd say this is more serious even than what they've done, it's imperative they are separated and never allowed to meet again, one of them or all will be dangerous adults, their families are in danger, as are strangers. If they can egg themselves on to do this they can do anything.

They learn from each act I seen it before it could so easily happen here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top