Join for free
Page 21 of 42 « First < 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 > Last »
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 11:33 PM

Re: Nigel Farage

Originally Posted by twizzle ->
Oh gawd, the forum goddess speaks again. I'll ignore you or not, as I see fit, it's not for you to tell me what to do. As for "chancing" round 3, who are you trying to intimidate? Nothing you say could worry me in the slightest, so there's nothing to chance. Go ahead, do your worst if that's supposed to be a threat.

I'm already grown up, how about you? Still throwing in childish references to Viagara. Most of us have got over sniggering at words like flaccid and stiffen so they don't have any shock or amusement value.

Not disappointed, livid is more like it and I don't go out of my way to insult Brexiters, I can't help it if they don't like the truth.

Because of our top heavy society and because the Boomers lived longer than expected, the investment they paid for the next generation is far outweighed by the amount they are taking out. And now we have a generation trapped in the middle who are paying for both the childrens education and healthcare and the old peoples pensions and care. Because of the austerity measure, from which pensioners were protected, they are often doing so on low wages, with pay freezes, zero hour contracts while prices soar because of the Brexit vote.

And this is the generation getting condemned with spite and malice ...... as scared to start at the bottom, wanting everything on a plate, expecting to walk into highly paid jobs, no common sense or world experience, dependent on their mobiles and Facebook and on, and on with the criticism ad nauseum while their work funds healthcare, pensions, education etc.

I really think some old people hate the young and it's time the next generation woke up to how they are being exploited.
Your stupidity is mind blowing.
Do you really think that some of us voted Brexit to spite the young?
I'd lay off the G&T for a bit.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 11:36 PM

This gungho attitude off one in particular.. has very symptomatic similarities to another, who posts on another forum about Brexit, and all the negatives and how nasty all the Brexiteers are !

Once I mentioned it, he shut up and disappeared.

I do wonder if these people are deliberately trying to disrupt and try to convince in an attempt to change minds on behalf of political activists groups, like Momentum or even on behalf of our ex PM Tony Blair. I wouldn't put anything past them, or indeed Gina Miller's little gang of warriors.

We don't need to take this seriously , just trouble makers doing a job. I wonder if they get paid or do they do it for free ? Shit job !

If we have any sense, take no notice and ignore. I remember another who lived in France... anyone else remember her/him ?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by twizzle ->
And that sums it up exactly. Spite, jealousy and resentment for the next generation who are paying for your state pension and NHS care. Pure old people malice. They voted Brexit to teach them a lesson for daring to ask for more than than they had themselves.
I have already explained that through my many years of working and paying taxes and NI, I have paid for my pension. I'm sure that Fender has too.

See Post #186

Perhaps this is too difficult for you to understand, though it is perfectly simple.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Oi Missy I was going to ignore you so do me the courtesy of ignoring me unless you want to chance round 3.
Ah, I thought I recognised the posting style.

Thanks Morty.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

Thanks Morty.
A Government shill eh?.....
They really stoop low don't they?......
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 12:13 AM

Erm ... just a min ... who's Missy? I was just calling her Missy.
Good game though innit.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

17-01-2018, 12:17 AM

Good game though innit.
Marvellous - I'm coming back for round 2 tomoz!.....
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 12:23 AM

Oh, come on now. We never ask ladies their age.

But of course you are asking Twizzle, aren't you? That's OK then!
Her responses remind of a lefty 6th form student that’s why I asked, she didn’t respond of course
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2018, 12:25 AM

Thanks Morty.
Ahhh, the French lass, you are right the vitriolic style is there
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

17-01-2018, 12:30 AM

Good game though innit.
Of course.

I still recognise the name, though!

Page 21 of 42 « First < 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top