Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2018, 03:20 PM

Re: Before and After......

Julie - Mad is not the word!! It's lethal if you get in their way as they have a mad run through the house, over the deck and down into the garden and back again. Thank goodness for the baby gate that stops them getting into the hall and front room with those damp paws from the grass.
It's so funny watching them.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2018, 03:31 PM

Floyd used to go in looking like Compo and come out like Terry Thomas with character to match, very suave and a right poser!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2018, 03:41 PM

Ha Ha TessA. I can imagine. they are all such posers with attitude after.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2018, 03:43 PM

Ollie and Flynn are gorgeous, love their names too!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire

15-01-2018, 03:47 PM

Thanks TessA, Must admit they were a handful when they were younger. Thank goodness Meg warned me I would have my hands full with them being two brothers. And... I had some brilliant advice from kind posters on here when I experienced that they were absolutely inseparable and pined for each other if one was missing for only a few minutes. We had to separate them for one of their two walks every day, make a fuss of each of them and let them have some alone time without each other.
I am very grateful for all the advice I received as had never had small dogs before, always a Labrador gal until I retired, but too much to handle so chose my two cuties.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top