Join for free
Page 13 of 16 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 10:55 PM

Re: Tom Jones what a creep

Originally Posted by fender ->
I agree he could help with rehab.
A home? - not so sure.
Yes, he's wealthy enough that he could buy his son a home and not miss the money - even keep the home in his own name to prevent secured loans or re-mortgages to gain money etc.

However, the son could still let other homeless to stay there in return for drugs, or money to buy drugs. It could still lead to his demise?
Sometimes, there are circumstances under which it's best left alone.
And it could lead to the opposite a good life
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
That's very true. Having had addiction in my family I'm never sure my grandparents doing everything for my mum really helped her. Just allowed her to carry on abusing.
I've seen this with alcoholism in my family Julie.
Just made things a whole lot worse imo.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
And it could lead to the opposite a good life
The word being "could" Muddy. We don't know do we?
Do you take the chance?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 11:08 PM

Absolutely you do .
Every decent parent wants to help their own flesh and blood have a good life.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

18-01-2018, 11:28 PM

Absolutely you do .
Every decent parent wants to help their own flesh and blood have a good life.
I agree, but what if in trying to help it leads to their demise?

Methinks we are going around in circles and I is gerring dizzy.........
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 11:29 PM

I think you're straying off the point here Muddy
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2018, 12:08 AM

Bad parents are often the cause of their children taking drugs
The son was not always a drug addict he was a child rejected by his father .
I think that sleaze bag could spare a little from his £155 million .
Made from silly women who throw their bloomers at him .
Perhaps you are still doing it ?
I agree Muddy. it is the children's parents duty to look after their children in and out of wedlock.
If children go astray and end up in the gutter, you do not leave them there to rot.

Adoration of celebrities is not normal adult behavior
It is the media that puts them on a pedestal even the ones that can't act, sing or dance.
People follow like sheep, although Jones can belt out a tune.
As for his gyrating on stage. if that turns women on. they must lead a very boring life.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2018, 10:43 AM

Right,there's been 127 posts on this subject..so..is the gyrating TJ a CREEP or not?...A YES or NO will suffice-

I'm off to spread some rocksalt on My frozen paths..hope I don't end up in the gutter with a broken pelvis ...I may be gone sometime.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2018, 10:58 AM

I think he's a human being May as flawed as the rest of us. Had great adoration in his life that may not have helped him grow as an adult. Had a wife who for whatever reasons wasn't wanting to follow him and was happy to stay home. He could have stayed with her but chose not to, may ever have been her idea, I'll admit I often send mine out for hours or days at a time I think my marriage is strong enough and it's good for him to have time to recover from madness at home.

Perhaps rather than hurt he he chose to financially support the other woman rather than be a hands on father, could be many reasons he didn't do it.

I can't see news papers taking sides and reporting making it easier for him to bend and change either.

I remember thinking that about Shirley Bassey and her sister I think it was, if the press had left them alone she may have been able to soften towards her but they painted her into a corner she felt she had to make a stand and not been seen as weakening. Press often do this. Gossip rags IMO they never get two sides because usually one person has the dignity to say no I won't talk about the other person. It must really hurt them.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2018, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by May ->
Right,there's been 127 posts on this subject..so..is the gyrating TJ a CREEP or not?...A YES or NO will suffice-

I'm off to spread some rocksalt on My frozen paths..hope I don't end up in the gutter with a broken pelvis ...I may be gone sometime.
Do be careful May, perhaps you should hold on to something stable.......I'll be along shortly.....

Page 13 of 16 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top