Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 07:36 AM

Good morning Thursday !

Good morning all.

It is a bit wild and windy here today - but none of the white stuff about.

It is also 'general rubbish' collection day - but - there is so little in my wheelie bin I have visions of it dancing down the road - might leave it until next time.

I am in writing 'mode' at the moment so will be in the craft room all day.

Enjoy yourselves whatever you are doing - and stay warm.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 08:41 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Good morning all.

Its gale force wind here, its whistling through the windows, scaring my Cat. I've got to go out to the Chemist this morning to pick up my medications, apart from that i'm staying in.

Have a nice day all.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 08:44 AM

Good Morning, it's not so cold here this morning - most of the snow has melted although there are still a few crunchy bits.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 08:45 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Still pitch black here but the wind has died down a lot.

Very strong winds in the night, lots of noises from things crashing about outside.

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 09:45 AM

Good morning all calm after last night’s blustery storm, quite mild and sunny at the moment.

Off to the hairdressers to get my hair cut this morning.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 09:47 AM

Good morning all.
Hope everyone stayed safe in the gales last night. I heard winds reached 80 mph in parts of Wales. It's blown a lot of stuff about here, but nothing too serious.

Nothing important planned today, just a few phone calls to make, dogs to go out, and then get some shopping.
Enjoy your day.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 10:20 AM

buenas dias all. Blue sky, sunshine, feeling a little warmer than the last few days, no cold wind this morning.........so far. Nothing exciting on the cards today, just whatever turns up.

Have a pleasant day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 10:21 AM

Good morning everyone 'The calm after the storm' what a night, I was relieved to see I still had a roof this morning and that the terrible noise in the night was my neighbours garden furniture being tossed around not bits of my house.

I am off to town to collect my medication from the Doctors in town, hoping there aren't fallen trees everywhere.

Enjoy your day
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 10:32 AM

Good morning all. Lovely sunny day after the noisy night. Pippa is ready for her walk then I have a fish pie to prepare. I hope all those with problems will soon be better.
Granny J
Hampshire
Granny J is female 

18-01-2018, 10:46 AM

Morning all,
After a stormy night, it is now dry and sunny. So I'll take myself out for another walk this morning. I've got to take something back to a shop, which I bought in error.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top