Join for free
Page 320 of 1676 « First < 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 370 420 820 1320 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 10:45 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

What if the nipple was inverted, what then, there was once a Lady who went against the grain, but then conformed, maybe her God will understand.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2017, 10:52 PM

hought he might want to put it in his mouth to warm it up?

I have often mused on the attraction that men have about breasts - most of us have been thrust upon one and there is a sort of primeval attraction ever more. we just wanna get back to the breast and will often pay good money to do so!

having nearly been smothered by them at one time we are forever drawn for ever more. first pouring over magazines with ya mates and getting a hard bone, and then wanting to get as close as possible to them for evermore. and when on that first date she lets you have a feel - pure joy and more hard bones!

yes most women know they have an invaluable gift wobbling about in there. whereas ours just swings high swings low sweet charity comin for to carry me home!

remind me of that joke I saw recently in our jokes for blokes section
A very old man in a nursing home grabbed the blouse of a beautiful, busty, young nurse and ripped it clear off.
When the police arrived, they charged him with, Assault with a dead weapon.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 03:49 AM

HELLO,PLAYMATES!

Much sorries-had to get a chap out of a spot of bother in Cromer. [Norfolk] It took a while,but all's now sorted.
Yes,all's well...now,what's the topic? Ah-piercings. Um...yes,I have several. My mate Nettle [nickname,not given name] was about to take her exams to become a professional piercer/tattooist,and she asked me if I'd be her 'guinea pig',so-to-speak. I had no objections...and [it was 20 years ago]...I have them to this day-and yes,a Prince Albert is one of them. Nettle's shop thrives to this very day,so it was worth it. I had a navel piercing she did,too;but during an ever-so-slight altercation with a chap who was displaying unpleasant tendencies,it was ripped out by my opponent....which was a tad annoying,as I was good enough to inform him.
However-although others may notice them,I don't,as I'm so used to them. I really have become so used to them that their presence goes unnoticed my myself. Nothing facial such as nose or lip piercings;but both nipples,both ears,navel,my 'old chap',my tongue and one eyebrow were pierced. I do get 'glances',when I have my shirt unbuttoned or off and people of staid outlook notice my nipple piercings. Meh -let those with narrow minds concern themselves. Me...well,I've long been aware that I'm not 'run of the mill'.

ok...I'm weird. GO AWAY,you're disturbing my cats!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 06:58 AM

Just listened to the Weather Forecast, and, apparently there is going to be a "Resin Storm", don't know what that is, but, there has just been an Amber Warning.

Aren't Smart Phones amazing, remember, as a kid getting a new gizmo, and taking it apart, to see how it works, kids today don't need a screwdriver, just an extra spoonful of faith.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 08:34 AM

I'm on 'Red alert' according to the weatherman, well I'd have to be on something to be getting up at the unearthly hour of 7am. we're all waiting for the hurricane here, schools closed, busses not running, everyone told to stay indoors, strap down any stray old grannies, batten down the hatches and all that. I took anything worth anything out of the little summerhouse earlier so if it blows away that's it, the workshop is made of solid concrete blocks and has survived all weathers undamaged.
Smartarse Phyllis says to me over me porridge breakfast 'Only a hurricane could get you out of bed at 7am'
It's half past eight now and very calm, I'm looking out the window at the tree outside on the footpath and the leaves are baring moving, no sound of a wind yet, it's supposed to hit Dublin at 1pm when the wind will be at it's strongest, seeing that all is well now I'm going back to bed, see you later if I survive the red alert.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 08:48 AM

Will be thinking of you Jem, stay safe, I hope there will be no damage to your house.

Hold on tight to your precious Phyllis.
Robert Jnr.
UK
Robert Jnr. is male  Robert Jnr. has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 09:11 AM

Good morrow fellow humans, hoi polloi, riff raff, s o b ' s.
fifth columnists, rebels, dropouts.
have a good day , throw some shite at the fan.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 12:02 PM

thank you that RJ hope ya feeling refreshed now - you are refreshing all of us!!

now the uncle bobby saga - well then he went berserk and purchased a van in which he drove around the streets of the 'pool selling vegetables mainly. i can see him clearly to this day driving up dorothy street which has now been demolished in the great regeneration of city living - I m sure I'd be totally lost now if I went back. then as suddenly as it started it all fizzled out with whispered comments like " I knew it wouldn't work" and "what a waste of good cash" etc

lookin back I can see no reason why it sholdn't have been successful apart from uncle bobbies bombastic style!! maybe it was before it's time???
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2017, 02:17 PM

Ahh,'the pool'...a veritable plethora of ingenuity,gumbud.

I was cajoled into joining the Scouse AA...a jolly band of merry fellows who accept monthly payments in return for caring for your car. Yes,you read that correctly,the SCOUSE AA. It's like the standard AA,but with one great extra benefit....that being,if your car breaks down & they can't get it repaired within an hour-they'll steal you a new one! ...Ai thenkyoh...

PS - hang on to your hat,Jem....we have a gentle breeze wafting slowly through the ferns,here. I saw a leaf almost move,early this morning! I blame Brexit - TUT!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

16-10-2017, 10:15 PM

Some folks were AA-yed, others were RAC-ed off, neither will ever have a millionaire lifestyle, do you know the Piano's on my Foot, no, but your car is on my toe.

Page 320 of 1676 « First < 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 370 420 820 1320 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top