Join for free
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 10:54 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

I had my eyes examined in close detail today by a NHS crappie. That is to say he was in charge of the NHS trailer parked up outside of the main entrance to the hospital. When I write he was an NHS chappie, I have to confess that I am making an assumption as to his credentials & calling.
He was wearing jog bottoms a ~Brooklyn’ Sainsbury’s budget tee shirt. Five pounds each, or two for a tenner... He was too young to be poking his fingers in to my septageranium eyes. Another thing to unnerve me was that I saw him earlier with a group of young people congregating around the entrance. For all I knew he was just passing the time of day
He could have been the caretaker. My mind was cast back to 1997 when I had as inguinal hernia patched. I was prodded and examined by all manner of persons.
Two older ladies wandered in and seeing me exposed to the world, Elsie (not her real name) chirped “There you are Doris, I told you it wasn’t Big Dave it’s his youngster brother”
“Ooo fancy”Doris added for good measure.
The queue to view my nether regions grew and grew until I put a stop to it when a coach load of nuns filed by, selling ice creams.

More later
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 11:04 PM

A dead tooth, has finally fallen out, I feel a sort of loss, we have been together for a fair portion of this journey.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 11:33 PM

What a fine selection of scribbles this time around, medical and non medical teams prod young man in the growlers and cause him excruciating embarrassment, young lad prods old lad in the eye possibly for fun and to impress his peers. Man loses one of his favourite teeth, and weeps as he recalls the good times they had together along life’s journey. Angry man takes great pleasure in flattening MacBook to smithereens with sledgehammer after making 5,031 attempts to post image.
Yes folks all human life is here without a doubt.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 12:19 AM

one of my favorite starts to the morn is a reliable MacBurger! - and McDonalds has a lot of lovely pics above the counter
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 01:14 AM

Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 01:21 AM

Gummy woz here.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

05-01-2019, 01:53 AM

gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 02:58 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I fell asleep half way through - any tricks for that?
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 12:27 PM

Just been informed by the 'financial office' of the uni,that this CRAPPY Apple Maccrap Pro [pro oh,HAHAHA] HAS to remain,as finances won't allow/accomodate my Linux request. SO...I'm now supposed to prepare to lecture on well,stuff that'd bore you into a coma, blah,blah,blah,yaketty-yak,physics,blah,blah...Jem just started snoring-but I have to use this crappyapple machine to prepare the lectures. PLUS,I can NOT use my own Linux HP lappy,as the bleedin' uni top-knobs will NOT allow 'outside' [meaning 'non-approved'] machines/computers to hold their details.
Y'know...I'm SO often asked wtf I sometimes help out, driving a 240 ton low-lowder,with all the accompanying hassle of doing so for....and THIS is why...
[and I STILL can't post a photo from the machine into a forum-OR find most of the bloody photos!] I fkn HATE Apple!!!! PLUS I haven't slept a WINK,because of this SODDING pain ripping through me-it hasn't stopped or lessened yet...atmos pressure must be high atm...
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2019, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
I had my eyes examined in close detail today by a NHS crappie. That is to say he was in charge of the NHS trailer parked up outside of the main entrance to the hospital. When I write he was an NHS chappie, I have to confess that I am making an assumption as to his credentials & calling.
He was wearing jog bottoms a ~Brooklyn’ Sainsbury’s budget tee shirt. Five pounds each, or two for a tenner... He was too young to be poking his fingers in to my septageranium eyes. Another thing to unnerve me was that I saw him earlier with a group of young people congregating around the entrance. For all I knew he was just passing the time of day
He could have been the caretaker. My mind was cast back to 1997 when I had as inguinal hernia patched. I was prodded and examined by all manner of persons.
Two older ladies wandered in and seeing me exposed to the world, Elsie (not her real name) chirped “There you are Doris, I told you it wasn’t Big Dave it’s his youngster brother”
“Ooo fancy”Doris added for good measure.
The queue to view my nether regions grew and grew until I put a stop to it when a coach load of nuns filed by, selling ice creams.

More later

Chums, the truth will out, I confess that this passage was largely fiction, but I guess you all realised that soon after the first line.My excuse is that if I recalled the actual events of the day you'd all fall asleep.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top