Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2017, 09:05 AM

Good morning Monday

Morning Folks, off for my jabs today, blowing a hooligan with weather warning for PM.

Take care all.

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2017, 09:17 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Good morning all sunny here in the SW...

Beautiful Autumnal photo to start the day Nom

Going into town this morning to collect my new glasses, then do a bit of browsing round the shops - I have three birthdays in three weeks time.

Enjoy your day everyone!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2017, 09:29 AM

Good morning all.

sunny here but very windy.

Have already been and done my weekly shopping and put it all away in the freezer, not going out any more today.

Have a nice day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2017, 10:02 AM

Good morning all. Lovely autumn colours Nom.
Chilly wind blowing, but at least it's dry.

Still trying to get straight after the invasion of builders/decorators etc, Decorator Dave is coming back p.m. to finish a wall he skived off without finishing, so I told his boss and he's sending him back.

Enjoy your day folks.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2017, 10:30 AM

Good morning.
The sun's shining here in Derbyshire too.

Have a good day all.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2017, 10:36 AM

buenas dias all. Blue sky and sunshine. Temperatures of 24/27C forecast for the rest of the week so still no sign of rain. I have no car today, it's gone for a service and timing belt change. Mr Clumsy is quite neurotic about timing belts and although he was assured it had been checked and was fine when we bought the car, he won't be happy until he knows for sure it has a new one. So today I am attempting to motivate myself into doing jobs in the house that I really don't want to do.

Have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2017, 11:03 AM

Crikey Mags, the Queen only has two....

Morning folks, just back from walking the dogs, it's certainly noisy in the forest today with the wind, and what with all the chestnuts dropping down on us we were pleased to get out of there at the finish...

Enjoy your day everyone.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2017, 12:40 PM

I saw a black cat this morning with shine in the dark collar and tag, you could see her for miles.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2017, 01:35 PM

A belated good morning had to go and collect a prescription /pick some apples from the fruit farm/go to the bank/pop to the shops.

Enjoy what is left of your day...
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2017, 02:04 PM

A successful session with my pupil at the library. I typed up his Cv, saved it to a new USB stick and he can now upload it when applying for jobs. He was very grateful so I didn't mind the extra session.

Caught a bus to the High Street to get my paper and a few bits.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top