Join for free
Page 16 of 28 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2017, 09:33 PM

Re: Prince Harry to marry Meghan

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
At last we have finally gotten to the most important item in this whole blinking fairy tail.
Is the fair Maiden going to bring any of her dogs over here to live the life of Riley as well?

Who bloody cares?
Well most important is whether they will get on with the corgis.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2017, 12:49 AM

There sure are a lot of racist posts on this thread. You lot should be ashamed of your selves. Black baby with ginger hair, indeed. If the racists had the slightest amount of intelligence they would know that in mixed race marriages the baby is always lighter skinned than the darkest parent. Since Meghan is quite light skinned, the baby will be a cross between Harry and Meghan. In other words, white. A black baby is an impossibility.

I feel very sorry that Meghan will surely hear of the nasty racist comments about her and her future baby, and I can only imagine how hurt she must be. My heart goes out to her.

I'm no great fan of the royals, but I wish them the best.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2017, 12:51 AM

Bakerman, is that really you .. ?? ... tap the delete key once for yes ... and twice for No.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2017, 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
There sure are a lot of racist posts on this thread. You lot should be ashamed of your selves. Black baby with ginger hair, indeed. If the racists had the slightest amount of intelligence they would know that in mixed race marriages the baby is always lighter skinned than the darkest parent. Since Meghan is quite light skinned, the baby will be a cross between Harry and Meghan. In other words, white. A black baby is an impossibility.

I feel very sorry that Meghan will surely hear of the nasty racist comments about her and her future baby, and I can only imagine how hurt she must be. My heart goes out to her.

Sorry that's not correct

A White lass I worked with married a mixed race guy and had a child whose skin tone could only be discribed as cafe au lait, with a full Afro of red hair
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2017, 01:13 AM

A good thing then ... the royals need some new blood with robust genes to get rid of their current baldpates.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2017, 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
A good thing then ... the royals need some new blood with robust genes to get rid of their current baldpates.

True

But my g*d, he was an ugly child
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

30-11-2017, 01:16 AM

I don't think the royals need to be worried about that.
Mel15
Nowhere

30-11-2017, 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I don't think the royals need to be worried about that.

Very true
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2017, 03:41 AM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
Sorry that's not correct

A White lass I worked with married a mixed race guy and had a child whose skin tone could only be discribed as cafe au lait, with a full Afro of red hair
Before I agreed with that, I'd have to see both the father and the baby. Are you saying that the baby was darker or lighter than the father ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2017, 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->

I agree the comments were crass and unkind

Page 16 of 28 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top