Join for free
Page 11 of 17 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2016, 09:54 AM

Re: The most beautiful woman

Originally Posted by Mups ->
He must have been up to something, Twink. It'll be flowers and chocolates next . .
Read post 65 if you want my theory
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2016, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Read post 65 if you want my theory

Just had a look Twink, you could be right, maybe it's the beer he needs.
On the other hand, you don't think he's been unfaithful to us do you?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2016, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Just had a look Twink, you could be right, maybe it's the beer he needs.
On the other hand, you don't think he's been unfaithful to us do you?
Only with Dita and rumour has it that she is so ugly he has to put a bag over her head.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2016, 11:29 AM

Marilyn Monroe was my favourite beauty, you all know her, but her looks had nothing on Jean Brady who you don’t know. Jean worked as a secretary in the office of the very first employer I had, she was gorgeous, a work of art in a dress, I was only 14 at the time and I would have gladly died for her. But she never took any notice of the love struck boy who made her tea and went out to the shop for her jam doughnuts, she loved them fresh from the bakery next door. I saw her in a shop in town recently, the years have not been very kind to her body to put it mildly, all those doughnuts later, boy am I glad now she took no notice of me back then, the hand of God does indeed work in strange ways.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2016, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Marilyn Monroe was my favourite beauty, you all know her, but her looks had nothing on Jean Brady who you don’t know. Jean worked as a secretary in the office of the very first employer I had, she was gorgeous, a work of art in a dress, I was only 14 at the time and I would have gladly died for her. But she never took any notice of the love struck boy who made her tea and went out to the shop for her jam doughnuts, she loved them fresh from the bakery next door. I saw her in a shop in town recently, the years have not been very kind to her body to put it mildly, all those doughnuts later, boy am I glad now she took no notice of me back then, the hand of God does indeed work in strange ways.
You never know Jem you might have been all the sweetness she ever needed in her life.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2016, 11:38 AM

Only with Dita and rumour has it that she is so ugly he has to put a bag over her head.
And one over his own head apparently in case hers comes off.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2016, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
She may have been `comfort` eating because you weren't available you being only 14 and all. A fine example tale of unrequited love if I've ever heard it.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

08-06-2016, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
And one over his own head apparently in case hers comes off.
@ Judd
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2016, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Beautiful requires a mind that is likewise else its all for nought in my book.
Yes indeed beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2016, 04:07 PM

Do not the Goddess Dita`s name in vein, naughty step for you and Judd, and sprout gruel for the rest of the week.

Page 11 of 17 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top