Join for free
Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 04:48 PM

Re: Firemen

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I don't think it is harmless fun.

Then like I said, bugger off then.

This the third post you have made on a thread you don't even like - I can only assume you get pleasure from making yourself look very foolish.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 04:53 PM

What's not to like????
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 04:54 PM

Mups, it was my post to you that set her off. She seems to like trying to make me look/feel a fool. Waste of time it doesn't work, I just smile to myself and move on..
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Then like I said, bugger off then.

This the third post you have made on a thread you don't even like - I can only assume you get pleasure from making yourself look very foolish.
Well Mups you've amazed me .. you really have.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Well said. I was trying to think of something appropriate to say.

Nothing wrong with such harmless fun.

Thanks Jazzi.

Don't worry Roxy.

Morti, enough is enough. The worm turns.
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 04:59 PM

Mups you have to see the funny side of this. Reading through and enjoying the topic then Whoooooosh it burst into flames...and it had to be about firefighters of all things,

Keep going Mups .
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Mups you have to see the funny side of this. Reading through and enjoying the topic then Whoooooosh it burst into flames...and it had to be about firefighters of all things,

Keep going Mups .
Hahaha that's so funny and you are right !
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Mups, it was my post to you that set her off. She seems to like trying to make me look/feel a fool. Waste of time it doesn't work, I just smile to myself and move on..
Don't take it personally Roxy, she hates everything and everyone.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Thought I'd tell you, I have got some hunky firemen coming round on Saturday. So if I don't post that day, you will know I'm busy.

Haha, truth is, the Fire Brigade have been round putting leaflets through our doors saying they will be in the area on Saturday week between 10 - 1pm.

If anyone needs advice on fire safety, we can ask them, and they will check our fire alarms and install new ones free of charge if necesary.

Do they do these checks in your area?

I like the little fireman Mups.

Don't know if they do that around here but the fire station is literally a stone's throw away. I can see the tower from my back garden.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2018, 05:10 PM

I'm still hot under the collar just thinking about them.
They do pole dancing too

Page 3 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top