Join for free
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2018, 08:48 AM

Defence contracts corruption.

Will UK ever learn??? Yet again the UK is mired in corruption over defence contracts!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...agustawestland
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2018, 08:59 AM

Re: Defence contracts corruption.

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Will UK ever learn??? Yet again the UK is mired in corruption over defence contracts!!!

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...agustawestland
Hi

Leonardo SPA is an Italian Company.

It is controlled by the Italian Government, who own 30% of the shares.

Naff all to do with us.

There is nothing wrong with a Government Minister supporting sales from a UK factory, even if it is foreign owned.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2018, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Leonardo SPA is an Italian Company.

It is controlled by the Italian Government, who own 30% of the shares.

Naff all to do with us.

There is nothing wrong with a Government Minister supporting sales from a UK factory, even if it is foreign owned.

I see you've conveniently forgotten the scumbag 'nasty party' member Jonathan Aitken and the scandal surrounding him and the fact he did 'time' for perjury after he 'lied' in court and was caught out doing so.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2018, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I see you've conveniently forgotten the scumbag 'nasty party' member Jonathan Aitken and the scandal surrounding him and the fact he did 'time' for perjury after he 'lied' in court and was caught out doing so.
Hi

Not at all, but it has nothing to do with your OP.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

09-06-2018, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Not at all, but it has nothing to do with your OP.

On the contrary, Jonathan Aitken's humiliation was on my mind when I wrote the O/P and it can be inferred in the first few words I wrote, or does the word (again) not mean anything to you???

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top