Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2018, 11:50 PM

harry and megs!

yes they are soon bound for OZ and the royalists will be out in force - god what a circus. but I got to wondering when will meghan wake up one morning and realize she is in a nightmare?

yes it's fine to have a fling with a prince - I was keen until he died!! - have a romantic holiday in africa under the stars and of course dress in white [which you may never have done so far] and walk up the isle and have it all done for you and the prince of course and the rest of the world. But when will you wake up and silently scream and realize the other life was much more interesting - much freer of course - more independent - more fun??

what do you give it - 6mths ;1 year ; two babies??

god it's such a circus ain't it just!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 12:05 AM

Re: harry and megs!

Very true Gumbud.
Every little detail will be meticulously planned out for them. Every minute of every day waited upon, wined and dined. Koalas being selected for cutesome snaps for The Daily Mail also. The first sprog will also be conceived in Aus too just in time for next Easter and the Queen's birthday.
And the Beckhams and Gary Barlow will be there too just by coincidence of course.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Very true Gumbud.
Every little detail will be meticulously planned out for them. Every minute of every day waited upon, wined and dined. Koalas being selected for cutesome snaps for The Daily Mail also. The first sprog will also be conceived in Aus too just in time for next Easter and the Queen's birthday.
And the Beckhams and Gary Barlow will be there too just by coincidence of course.

Now that is a nightmare.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 11:51 AM

Why would the cut throat life of Hollywood be more fun?
She has had that and has made it there but as a woman gets older life is harder in he film world .
Now she can relax and take it easy the hard work is done she has he r Prince and life assures happily ever after .
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Now that is a nightmare.

Meghan didn't look too happy on Saturday at Trooping the Colour. Did anyone else notice ? Maybe she's just tired and recovering from her wedding. The Royals have little time to sit and reflect.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 12:48 PM

Crown Chronicles : Diary of events for the Royals, 11-15th June. They are kept pretty busy, despite how others see them as sitting on their backsides and sipping tea.. If people like the so called 'circus' then let them enjoy it. At least it's a human circus !

Queen is in Chester today with the Duchess of Sussex. Opening the Mersey Gateway Bridge.

https://www.thecrownchronicles.co.uk...-11-17th-june/
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

12-06-2018, 12:55 PM

Duke of Cambridge visit to Jordan , Israel and Palestine. 24th June.
Hectic schedule !

https://www.royal.uk/duke-cambridges...-territories-1
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 03:46 PM

yes but I don't want any commoner opening a bridge near me!!
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

12-06-2018, 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
yes but I don't want any commoner opening a bridge near me!!
Are you calling my Queenie a commoner ?

Camilla is hardly a commoner either, her family mixed in Royal circles since she was a child and somewhere along the line related to Princess Diana .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 09:40 PM

Camilla is not top drawer
I think she's pretty common .
And whatever she does now she will always be remembered as the woman who wrecked the marriage of a young woman with young children .
Yes her family has moved in Royal circles.
Her great grandmother was an adulterer too.
She slept with the then prince of Wales a married man with five children .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top