Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 01:26 AM

nuclear summit in singapore

who's watching live?? 8.30AM OZ time!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 09:02 AM

Re: nuclear summit in singapore

nothing really different really from the 1994 meeting and agreement!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 09:08 AM

They are besties today, but will probably be threatening each other with nuclear war tomorrow.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 09:19 AM

Sounds mostly a hot air agreement, but at least they aren't threatening each other with war which is heartening...
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 09:20 AM

It is quite hilarious that immediate nuclear disarmament has morphed into working towards nuclear disarmament. Hardly a Trumpish win.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
It is quite hilarious that immediate nuclear disarmament has morphed into working towards nuclear disarmament. Hardly a Trumpish win.
So, let's just leave it all as it was and not even try?
I don't always agree with him, but some will just blindly demean him no matter what.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 12:54 PM

Just a political sideshow nothing more. The USA could anhiliate Korea in the blink of an eye and vapourise anything Korea could throw at the USA in mid air.

What we are seeing I suspect is simply the forced resignation of Korea who will have been told in no uncertain terms their position of futility. Kim Jon will have been given the option of complying or being removed. Looks to me like he is complying and that as part of that "deal" the whole thing is presented as some kind of mutual international collaboration so that he doesn't lose face amongst his own people.
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
So, let's just leave it all as it was and not even try?
I don't always agree with him, but some will just blindly demean him no matter what.
My point is it might mean the status quo remains but with fewer insults for a while.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
My point is it might mean the status quo remains but with fewer insults for a while.
Quite possibly - we'll have to wait and see I suppose.
Pepe Le Pew
New Member!
McGregor ~ Canada
Pepe Le Pew is male 

12-06-2018, 03:14 PM

Good to see the two nut cases get along. Maybe because both fell from the same tree.

Either nut can change at a moments notice..

I hope this historic summit works out for the best for all of us. NK deserves to live as free as we do..

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top