Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 08:23 PM

Re: Are You,

Really enjoying, reading your replies,i do have a routine,but at the moment, it turns out i dont have heat exhaustion, i have flu,i have been in bed,for a vast amount of time,so my routine has gone out of the window!..,which i hate,but i can't do anything about it,only let this virus take it's course,but i am definitely on the mend,thank goodness.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 08:24 PM

Nope,

I'm a kinda fly by the seat of my pants guy. I hate plans or routines....
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 08:34 PM

I used to be routine when I was bringing up my daughter and working.

Now, I go with the flow.

The only set routine is getting up, making a brew, having a fag outside, putting the soya milk in the porridge to soak till such time as I can have it, then shower or bath, brush teeth, dress.... and Bob's your uncle for whatever I choose to do for the day.

I've only recently thought I'm sick to death of the bloody routine of getting up and washing. I often think how lovely it would be to be a member of the great unwashed

Talk about being unwashed, I went to look for a top the other day and on my way to the changing rooms, one of the assistants was near and her BO was absolutely horrific! I've not smelt BO like that for years

The poor souls who have to work with her
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 09:26 PM

Me, a routine person? Oh no never! So boring.....

I go with the flow, l never make plans, nor do l have a silly bucket list!!
Routine is too rigid for me, it must be like living in a prison or being a robot!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 09:45 PM

Yes I like a routine as does Chloe dog
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 10:04 PM

The nearest I come to routine these days is - Monday is housework day! After that any thing goes!!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2018, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I am a routine person. I hate it when something disrupts it.
We don't have a very rigid schedule. Up, shower, dressed, cuppa, walk my big, handsome, hairy beast, breakfast, work on whatever needs to be worked on. Walk again a couple of times.
The last couple of weeks has been hectic with family over from across the pond. Various trips, shopping...but the walking goes on.
DaveA
Massachusetts, US
DaveA is male  DaveA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 03:09 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Even in retirement I very much have a routine, and I'm a creature of habit ......to my eternal shame...

Out of bed at five
Breakfast at six
Walk dogs at seven
Coffee at nine
Do chores and jobs
Lunch at twelve
Chores and jobs till two
Read or watch something until five
Tea at five
Shower
Read until eight
TV until nine
Bed at nine
Sleep until five

Repeat......
Holy crap, Barry - - -I wasn't this efficient even when I was still working. LOL
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 03:38 AM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
I try really hard to stay in a routine, it's the only way I can be sure everything gets done.

However I have the attention span of a goldfish and am easily distracted which usually means I get sidetracked and forget to complete the original task
Yep! That’s me!
Originally Posted by Mups ->
[/B]

Gosh Nicol, you could have been describing me there, except perhaps I would have said I have the attention span of a gnat.

I have a vague routine in the morning, very vague:
Me too MupsVERY vague. It’s a skeleton routine

Originally Posted by DaveA ->
Holy crap, Barry - - -I wasn't this efficient even when I was still working. LOL
I know. Luckily you’re retired.

The main things I do have a routine with are my dogs because dogs LOVE routine and need one so they get walked every morning and often in the evening at sunset. There meals are routine as is their playtime with squeaky toys and balls.

In between this anything goes.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2018, 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by DaveA ->
We love our routine Dave, even on holiday it doesn't change that much....

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top