Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 05:03 PM

Re: Will you give or receive one today?

I will hug people outside of my family, if l have to!
Sometimes, l find some people who hug you and say, ‘Lovely to see you’, are a bit insincere. They do it because it is expected today! A bit like lots of people do mwah, mwah on each of your cheeks or say ‘Keep in touch’!!

Some men will give you a bear hug that nearly crushes your ribs. Whilst recovering from that you become aware of slobbery wet lips looming towards your lips! This is when a long sleeve is very useful!!

If l am hugged, l can only think, will l catch something, like a cold, a cold sore or some other ailment!

Yes, l am being cynical but otherwise, l am the most friendliest person you could meet!!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 05:12 PM

I do not normally hug outside of friends and family - but today's hug was so spontaneous and given in the spirit of kindness - no-one could possibly have been offended by it.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 05:15 PM

I've given away two hugs, two kisses and three handshake today.

Two hugs and kisses each for my wife and granddaughter, then three handshakes for my buddies when I met them for a pint. I drew the line at kisses for that moment though
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I do not normally hug outside of friends and family - but today's hug was so spontaneous and given in the spirit of kindness - no-one could possibly have been offended by it.

ST, You were very lucky. You got extra cake with your hug today!
I usually get a cold or cold sore with the hugs l get !!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 06:01 PM

I will hug anyone, I quite like hugging.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 06:11 PM

I just counted.... so far today I have given and received 5 hugs from humans and lots more from my three furry friends (cats) I think we can safely say I'm a hugger
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 08:59 PM

Oh! Yes, and we kiss on both cheeks and pay lots of compliments to each other too, in the family.

But, do not like hugs kisses from strangers.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top