Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 06:44 PM

Re: May Mocks Corbyn's Failed Festival Fiasco

Originally Posted by Tupman ->
I can name a bigger fiasco.

Mays campaign at last year's election.
Did she lose?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2018, 06:53 PM

Re: May Mocks Corbyn's Failed Festival Fiasco

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Um, Labour aren't running the country the Tories are. Therefore they should be accountable for their actions.
Um, but Labour WERE running for government in the last election and therefore should be accountable for the actions THEY say they will take and the cost to the nation of those actions and so on.

Nevertheless, it's good to see Teresa May engage in some sharp wit during her questions. Shows spirit and creativity imo.

Why are you so worried about Labour unless you think they will take over very soon?
They haven't one iota of a chance of taking over anything any time soon. That's the plain reality. Commie Corbyn and his Loonies lost the last election in spectacular fashion (262 vs 318 seats) and that LOSS was only possible with the help of young voters supporting them and Remainers voting tactically to scupper BrExit. Neither of those crutches exist anymore as Corbyn has singlehandedly enraged the youth by conning them on student fees and has singlehandedly enraged the Remainers by failing to support the kind of BrExit they want.

If there were an election tomorrow Corbyn would be annihilated absolutely no question about it. He's lost his previous support and the polls show that the nation doesn't want him.

So, No, I can assure you in no uncertain terms, I am not the least bit worried about the Marxist party taking over.

The more fuss you make the more you put people off your precious Tories.
They are not my precious Tories. I'm not a Conservative and have only ever voted for them once, last election, and only then because the alternative, Commie Corbyn, is utterly unelectable and equally just to annoy UJ.

The 2 party political system is a total sham but regardless, a terrorist supporting con man and a rag tag bunch of rogues, incompetents and outright convicted fraudsters is not going to run this country whilst there remain decent minded people to keep him voted out.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top