Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2017, 04:43 PM

Re: 100 miles for Make-a-wish foundation

Originally Posted by UniGeezer ->
Wow, it really looks great Mark! And I love the name "Cycling World". Well done!
Thanks for that . Now all I need to do is learn about cycling .

I have to fill it up with lots of content once all the events and whatnot are in situ. Articles about your exploits will make for interesting additions I'm sure.

After the above the site is to be cloned for the creation of a new running site. Quite a lot of work ahead of me.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2017, 08:41 PM

From one of your fans....great charity....great effort.....good luck.

Terry(tpin)
UniGeezer
California, USA
UniGeezer is male  UniGeezer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2017, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Thanks for that . Now all I need to do is learn about cycling .

I have to fill it up with lots of content once all the events and whatnot are in situ. Articles about your exploits will make for interesting additions I'm sure.

After the above the site is to be cloned for the creation of a new running site. Quite a lot of work ahead of me.
Very cool Mark! Wow, TWO websites I can imagine will take a lot of work but as I say, the one you have up now looks brilliant so far! Btw, if you have any questions and/or would like more info on the extreme aspect of one-wheeling, please feel free to send a PM to me. Cheers!
UniGeezer
California, USA
UniGeezer is male  UniGeezer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2017, 02:05 AM

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2017, 07:59 PM

Congratulations on your 100 mile achievement for Charity, Terry!

I hope you managed to raise loads of money for your charity.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2017, 09:29 AM

Well done Uni. Sore bum after?
UniGeezer
California, USA

23-04-2017, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Congratulations on your 100 mile achievement for Charity, Terry!

I hope you managed to raise loads of money for your charity.
Thanks. Would liked to have raised a lot more but happy with what was raised for those deserving kids.

Well done Uni. Sore bum after?
Haha yeah, pretty much unavoidable but it does help to have the aero bars and saddle that has a flatter profile made specifically to reduce pressure on the more sensitive areas.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

25-04-2017, 02:14 PM

Might have to disappoint you on the old website front Uni. My heart isn't in running a cycling website - or a running website for that matter. My one passion in life was running at one time but now I can't seem to muster any enthusiasm whatsoever. As far as cycling is concerned I don't have enough interest to get the site off the ground really never mind to keep developing it afterwards. Age and changing values are behind it all. Believe it or not I'm thinking of using the same design for a new site selling chocolates . Might seem daft but apart from the fact such a site would look great it would be fun tasting and writing up on the wares it would display. In all probability I will park the cycling domain.

Keep up the cycling antics though. I will still enjoy reading about your exploits .
UniGeezer
California, USA

26-04-2017, 03:58 PM

Might have to disappoint you on the old website front Uni. My heart isn't in running a cycling website - or a running website for that matter. My one passion in life was running at one time but now I can't seem to muster any enthusiasm whatsoever. As far as cycling is concerned I don't have enough interest to get the site off the ground really never mind to keep developing it afterwards. Age and changing values are behind it all. Believe it or not I'm thinking of using the same design for a new site selling chocolates . Might seem daft but apart from the fact such a site would look great it would be fun tasting and writing up on the wares it would display. In all probability I will park the cycling domain.

Keep up the cycling antics though. I will still enjoy reading about your exploits .
Sorry to hear that since you obviously put so much work into it. It looked ready to go and much better than other cycling websites out there.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top