Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2017, 11:12 AM

Re: Induction Hobs Versus Gas Hobs

Originally Posted by gasman ->
Wow, thanks for your insight Barry
I always knew that you were clever and just to make you right, I have decided to visit you for a week, use your new fangled hob, eat your food and drink your drink
You are very welcome to the insight Gasman, less so with eating us out of house and home though....
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2017, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
You are very welcome to the insight Gasman, less so with eating us out of house and home though....
Oh well, best I go to Scotland next week as planned then
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2017, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
To overcome that problem on modern electrical hobs they have invented things called numbers, where 1 is the lowest and 9 is the highest, so with very little difficulty using the numbers then fine adjustment to temperature is made possible. Some might call it progress......
Originally Posted by gasman ->
Wow, thanks for your insight Barry
I always knew that you were clever and just to make you right, I have decided to visit you for a week, use your new fangled hob, eat your food and drink your drink
I had a look on our conventional electric hob and, yes, lo and behold, there are numbers on those knobs too.

I'd never noticed them before although, of course, I never use the thing.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top