Join for free
Page 11 of 255 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 > Last »
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2016, 09:36 AM

Re: OFF slimming club---open to everyone.

Sorry You've been so stressed lately Mariana..Folks can get You down,but You're right..concentrate on You and Your goals (((((((hugs)))))))

Aye another half stone loss would do Me nicely as it would lessen the pain in My arthritic joints as I'm determined not to have any more joint replacements...less weight = less pain...I also have to do quite a bit of exercising to keep the muscles in back/thigh/calves strong,so have a treadmill and recumbent ex' cycle which I use on the days I can't get out walking/gardening....keep on keeping on Folks,x
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2016, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Well my waist is shrinking, needed one less notch on the belt this morning.

Still a long way to go though.

I have a favourite pair of jeans which I could get into 2 years ago before being laid up on steroids, but cannot even get close to getting into them at the moment.

I will though.
Me too,I can get the old jeans over My derriere ok but damned if that zip will go up all the way..I live in hope.
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2016, 09:46 AM

You all sound as though you are doing great-I tried on a few old clothes recently-last time I could not get the buttons done up--now they are loose--yeah !!!! It just happens without you realising almost.

I use a wii fit to keep my leg muscles strong--a couple of years ago, i fell on my concrete drive--landed on my face--no other bruising or anything--all on my face--made me very nervous about walking out---I do now, but still very careful--so my wii fit is such a help to me.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

19-04-2016, 12:03 PM

Lunch..cold ham & salad,yog' strawb's.

Dinner..lamb chop & scram' eggs.
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2016, 12:57 PM

Sounds nice May--lamb chop and scrambled eggs---mmmmm

I just had a wrap and hoummous--tonight it will be egg mayo--home made--and spralised veg. im very boring Im afraid.

Just walked to church and back, due to walk down to my village and back this afternoon, ---I guess every little helps !!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

20-04-2016, 07:03 AM

Overdid it in garden yesterday I think and Achilles tendon giving Me gyp this Morn',so will just potter about in summer-house and give the windows a clean.

B/fast..boiled egg n toast,
Lunch..chicken & salad
Dinner..baked tattie & beans.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2016, 07:10 AM

Hi

I don't do egg yolks, only once a week on Sunday, which is my day off from dieting.

I was working last night, so breakfast this morning was my evening meal, if you see what I mean.

Gherkin white soup, with potatoes, carrots and skinless chicken thighs.

It is not as bad as it sounds, quite tasty in fact.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2016, 07:17 AM

Well Gibbs, I have never heard of that one before, Gherkin White Soup?

Today it will be:

2 Toast, butter, Tea.
Roast Chicken Breasts, 2 Pots. Cabbage, Carrots.
Soup.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2016, 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Well Gibbs, I have never heard of that one before, Gherkin White Soup?

Today it will be:

2 Toast, butter, Tea.
Roast Chicken Breasts, 2 Pots. Cabbage, Carrots.
Soup.
Hi

Very popular in Eastern Poland and the Ukraine.

I just omit the butter and dry fry and use fat free fromage frais instead of the cream

http://www.tastingpoland.com/food/re...mber_soup.html

The locals seem to live on soup in the poorer areas.

Ukrainian Joke.

What is the difference between a Ukrainian Woman and a German Woman?

About 30 kilos.
mariana
Kent. Uk.

20-04-2016, 11:50 AM

i really dont want to say--but i put on half a pound this week--back later--just going out. !!

Page 11 of 255 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top