Join for free
Page 2 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 09:36 AM

Re: Is it right to break the law to bring relief to the ravages of chronic illness

Originally Posted by carol ->
In these circumstances I would go for it too.
The problem with me would be where to find it. I don't know any drug dealers...
I'm no Expert, but I would go into an "Iffy" area, and look for a £100.000 property with an £120.000 car on the drive.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 09:37 AM

Re: Is it right to break the law to bring relief to the ravages of chronic illness

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
People should ALWAYS be prosecuted for taking illegal drugs whatever the motive. I would certainly report someone to the police if I had evidence they were on illegal substances. Cannabis screws up the brain.
Well lets hope you never get so much pain that you may need it aye? As you may end up changing your mind.
So your a GRASS are you? Get it grass lol!!!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Well lets hope you never get so much pain that you may need it aye? As you may end up changing your mind.
So your a GRASS are you? Get it grass lol!!!
If cannabis was so wonderful in helping pain the drug companies would have found a legal way of exploiting its use.

I am happy to be a 'grass' as you crudely put it. I would always report anything illegal, even if it involved my nearest and dearest, that is what a responsible citizen should do.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 09:56 AM

Oooohhh Robert matey, someone rollling spliffs for you??? - If it wasn't for the fact my lungs are so crap and I couldn't put up with the smoke, I'd have one with you - good luck matey!!!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 10:01 AM

Good luck Robert ...you do what you need to do to make your life bearable ..
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
If cannabis was so wonderful in helping pain the drug companies would have found a legal way of exploiting its use.

I am happy to be a 'grass' as you crudely put it. I would always report anything illegal, even if it involved my nearest and dearest, that is what a responsible citizen should do.
Get your facts right before judging others.

You can get medicinal cannabis(Sativex) legally in the UK....NHS funded in some cases and at your dictors discretion. Although for MS sufferers this is a positive step.

you can also use a UK prescription in Holland and, as long ias customs are informed, bring the medicatiin back to the UK.

Cannabis has been decriminalised in the UK so get used to it.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Diane.......weed is weed.....theres no "unsafe" weed as in as far as it's grown/produced.
The only difference is quality and strength.
I have only seen cannabis once in my life ( apart from the photos of the plants shown on TV)... it looked like an Oxo cube that they crumbled into a cigarette, and I said " No thanks".
I don't know what it costs, but if money can be made on it, I wouldn't buy it from anybody that I didn't know. If it doesn't come from a legal source, so can easily be checked, then how do you know they are not selling you something else, when you are trying it for the first time?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I have only seen cannabis once in my life ( apart from the photos of the plants shown on TV)... it looked like an Oxo cube that they crumbled into a cigarette, and I said " No thanks".
I don't know what it costs, but if money can be made on it, I wouldn't buy it from anybody that I didn't know. If it doesn't come from a legal source, so can easily be checked, then how do you know they are not selling you something else, when you are trying it for the first time?
Because you buy weed......the plants flower.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Get your facts right before judging others.

You can get medicinal cannabis(Sativex) legally in the UK....NHS funded in some cases and at your dictors discretion. Although for MS sufferers this is a positive step.

you can also use a UK prescription in Holland and, as long ias customs are informed, bring the medicatiin back to the UK.

Cannabis has been decriminalised in the UK so get used to it.
As far as I can see only Sativex can be legally obtained from the NHS, usually for sufferers of MS. Do you think it would be wise for the OP to ask his doctor for some advice on this?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 10:20 AM

Robert Chronic pain is a terrible thing and if you can alleviate it even for a short time by taking cannabis it is worth a try.
Have you spoken to your doctor about this, he may be able to help.

Page 2 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top