Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 09:47 AM

Re: You Love Your Partner But He/She Wants You Both To Go On Holiday To A Nudist Camp

Mrs Fox would never go, too self conscious, I would go like a shot although I would prefer a secluded spot, a faraway beach or out in the wild and just be on my own. I've often thought about it while being miles from anywhere but never actually taken all my clothes off. We both attended a Swedish session in the spa at Centre Parks where being naked was optional, we soon both discarded our swimwear and it was a truly fantastic feeling. We were a lot younger then though.

I don't think it's about what other people think, it's more about how it feels to you and the freedom it provides. Personally, I think life is all about experiencing new and exciting things that you wouldn't normally do, perhaps a little bit frightening, and especially at our time of life we need to be bolder and live life to the full...This is not a rehearsal!

So yes, this year might be the year, and with or without Mrs Fox, and providing the weather is warm, you might find me naked on some deserted beach somewhere or miles from anywhere enjoying the touch of the wind and sun on all parts of me body...

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top