Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2017, 11:59 AM

Re: Does Anyone Want To Talk About Gall Stones?

Yesl keyhole
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2017, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I was also suffering with reflux every night and had been prescribed, Omeprazole, l only took one of the capsules as l would prefer to treat things naturally where possible, besides the Omeprazole gave me an awful headache. I was then prescribed Lansoprazole but l only took one of them too!
PPIs (drugs that usually end in 'azole') or any other acid suppression drugs are one of the most disgusting insidious drugs ever created (the industry is worth over a billion dollars per year!). They should only be taken in life-threatening situations Imo.

Our bodies need acid for some very good reasons. 1) to help digest food - without it you won't be getting your proper nutrients. Want to age prematurely? Take PPIs! 2) to kill off ingested pathagens - without it is like opening the floodgates. Microbes that wouldn't otherwise pass the stomach or small intestine can now reach other organs like the liver and large intestine.

Some people have gone on record to say that taking PPIs is like signing an early death warrant. I agree.

The funny thing is, as highlighted by you, people actually often need MORE acid not less - that's why the ACV is helping. Acid in the gut also triggers the release of bile btw.

I would not mention liver flushes to your consultant btw - they are very narrow minded and will class you as some kind of fool. Funny how the truth could not be further - every single gastroenterologist I saw was a clueless idiotic. It's frightening that the health of so many people are in the hands of these twits.

PPIs reduce gall-bladder function by 30%. PPIs have a catastrophic effect on your microbiota. PPIs can lead to magnesium deficiency. All of these supported by clinical evidence.

Learn more about these topics before making a decision - that book should be a good start
Sarclanat Sallyh
Essex
Sarclanat Sallyh is female 

01-05-2017, 05:14 PM

I had my Gallbladder removed a few years ago now due to gallstones, diagnosed in the July and gallbladder removed November, two hospital stays in between, so glad i didn't have to wait too long as the pain is awful.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2017, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
All Realist is doing is quoting from various sources with no actual experience

If he went through the pain I went through to the extent of wanting to kill myself and even ketamin (the strongest pain killer possible) doesn't work then he would be saying something completely different.
Somehow I missed this post of yours all that time ago, not sure why.

You are quite wrong in your assumptions there.

I suffered a massive gallbladder attack a long time ago. I happened after going out for a curry. I believe in fact that it leaked and that acidic bile dripped into my cavities.

I was doubled up in pain in bed, curled up like foetus. Very scared naturally, but I rode it out as I am won't to do. I took natural products to fight any infection otherwise I would probably have died from scepticaemia.

After that attack I had an awkward infected feeling in my side for about 6 months. In the 20 odd years since then I have had various gall bladder attacks but nothing so bad as that first major one. Attacks occur when I have eaten too many fatty foods and/or sat on my back side for too many days at a time.

The condition caused me to research the entire thin which is where I learned about the flush. I therefore DID do the flush and so DO speak from experience. I felt brilliant the day after that flush and whilst I've had some gallbladder attacks since, I am not in the least bit disabled by the condition. It is entirely manageable by eating the right foods and treating yourself naturally. Drinking Epsom Salts or Health Salths in a glass of water when you get an attack is a good way to get relief as it opens up the tubes and let's any stones move along.

Whipping a gallbladder out in surgery, even if it takes nothing more than a day in hospital, is a ridiculous thing to do. You solve absolutely nothing and you simply set yourself up for much worse future problems.

Can you imagine a hospital amputating say an arm if you were having problems with blood clots forming there???
All that would happen is the blood clots would form somewhere else, somewhere far more dangerous.

Your body needs your gall bladder. It has an important job to do. Big Pharma doesn't give a toss about you or your gall bladder or your future health. They will stick you on a conveyor belt with all the other poorly researched saps and relieve you of your bodily parts in order to generate profits for themselves. Don't go there before you have at least first gotten back to Nature and let her sort you out.
AnnHoag
New Member!
United States
AnnHoag is female 

06-05-2017, 05:30 AM

Not me, but my brother had once. He got relief from the pain after his surgery.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2017, 06:30 AM

Not speaking about this particular condition but if I had a pain I considered bad, I wouldn't trust a self-diagnosis or listen to anyone other than the medical profession. I'll ask a doctor to tell me why the pain is there and inform me of possible remedies. Persistent pain can need diagnosing by tests scans etc, not by what we reckon is causing it.

I too would try (have tried) nature's remedies for any condition but wouldn't put trust in them for any length of time. Advising a delay while 'nature's way' has time to work can be dangerous in my opinion. I'd personally say that if worried about a pain anywhere in the body, get to a doctor without too much delay.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top