Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Merida
UK
Merida is female  Merida has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2017, 10:06 AM

Re: Presumption of Guilt

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I don't usually get involved in other people's arguments, but in this case you certainly appear to like to jump in at the deep end Merida, especially being new to the forum.
I would never talk to people as you do, even though I've been here several years.
Let's hope this topic calms down and stops being personal, as there is little incentive to join this thread the way it has gone so far.
If you bothered to read all the posts since last night you will see that it was MUDDY who began the spiteful and/or personal insinuations as she clearly is a very confused woman who thinks I'm someone else - she has continued in that vein ever since - perhaps you should also be addressing your censure to her?

I don't see what being a new member has got to do with anything - this is a discussion thread, people post on here in order to discuss don't they?

Do you have anything to share that is relevant?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2017, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by Merida ->
If you bothered to read all the posts since last night you will see that it was MUDDY who began the spiteful and/or personal insinuations as she clearly is a very confused woman who thinks I'm someone else - she has continued in that vein ever since - perhaps you should also be addressing your censure to her?

I don't see what being a new member has got to do with anything - this is a discussion thread, people post on here in order to discuss don't they?

Do you have anything to share that is relevant?

As I already stated, I don't usually get involved in other people's arguments, but I will say I dislike your aggressive attitude. Totally uneccessary. And please don't talk down to me.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2017, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
As I already stated, I don't usually get involved in other people's arguments, but I will say I dislike your aggressive attitude. Totally uneccessary. And please don't talk down to me.
Wow Meridia, if I were you I think I would review my approach to this new forum. Mups is a very long term member here and loved by all of us. She is gentle and kind and I doubt any member will be happy to see you upset her!
JimmyC
Australia
JimmyC is male 

15-03-2017, 10:26 AM

Hey Merida, I'm just curious, why are you here? Seriously, I think you'd be better off joining an Anger Management forum.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2017, 10:27 AM

**Will people please stop bickering and bringing any previous knowledge they may have had of members on other sites to this one or their posts will be deleted.
Now back on topic please.
Thank you .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2017, 10:32 AM

Latest off topic post removed...
ETA ....and thread locked pending a review by Admin.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top