Join for free
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 05:23 PM

split posts from Brexit sections thread

First impressions ..
Sorry Azz. I don't like Groups.
Especially when it seems to be suggesting members can become Group Admins who then have the authority to remove or deny admittance to the group.

Even so, I hope it goes well for you and resolves the 'hostility'.
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 05:26 PM

Re: split posts from Brexit sections thread

Who's complaining?

They don't have to read.

To read and then moan about it, what's that?
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 05:27 PM

I would be happy to see it all off the main boards getting pretty sick of the whole darn issue
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 05:27 PM

I don't like Groups.
Especially when it seems to be suggesting members can become Group Admins who then have the authority to remove or deny admittance to the group.
They can only deny a request if a member has shown they don't fit in with that group's criteria. If we don't have such a system then people will just post where they want to.

Well they're up now for those who want to use them
Silbee
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
I would be happy to see it all off the main boards getting pretty sick of the whole darn issue
Why read them? There are many topics that hold no interest to me. I never click on them.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Silbee ->
Why read them? There are many topics that hold no interest to me. I never click on them.
I dont generally but they are overflowing into many other threads as well.

Some members like myself are no longer in the UK so unless this forum is now exclusivly for UK residents and those interested in brexit it would be nice to keep it out of every conversation
Silbee

23-02-2017, 05:34 PM

I'm sorry but I'm not seeing it in every conversation.
Cass
NL

23-02-2017, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Silbee ->
I'm sorry but I'm not seeing it in every conversation.

Fine well I am seeing it cropping up all over and the rows and name calling make for a very unpleasent forum now if you dont mind someone having another point of view thats mine ..

I will respect yours if you could have the decency to do the same.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 07:25 PM

I'm afraid that I'm rather anti group too, I mean, who wants to just converse with people that agree with you? No fun in that that I can see and it also creates divisiveness so no, not for me, I'll just stick to the open threads thanks.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2017, 07:28 PM

It would be nice for anyone who has concerns about Brexit, whether they voted remain or leave to be comfortable posting without being told they're moaning or not patriotic wouldn't it?
It's probably the biggest change we'll experience in our lifetime, I'd like to think we're discussing our children's and grandchildren's future seriously.
Not sure if this idea will work but, I'm willing to try it out.

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top