Join for free
Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 10 11 12
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 12:22 PM

Re: ECJ rules Headscarf bans legal

[QUOTE=Julie1962;1113377]
Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->

If it was paid for then they had a perfect right to waste their money any way they wished more fool the management though for allowing it to happen. All it does is cause trouble for others, if a woman only time was inacted and advertised for all women I'm betting that wouldn't have happened. A bit more thought and looking at what some women need might have saved the day and made the pool busier than ever.
There were 'women only' times. and they were not prepared to engage in the same social group. That is their prerogative, but they must not expect everyone else to change their routines, and then abuse the arrangements made on their behalf. As I said, they wouldn't get a second chance. So the only losers are themselves. That too will happen in the work place if they are adamant that they will not diverse. Their choice at the end of the day.
I will defend a religion and followers of religion, but will not defend people who are awkward on grounds that are an attempt to use false doctrines for the sake of making a point in society, when in most cases they are accommodated . We never had this nonsense before and we've had Muslim populations here in this country for a very long time. Why now the problems ?
No offence to you Julie.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 01:09 PM

Hi

Why now the problems?

Oil in a word.

The rise of Radicalisation, funded by the lunatics with oil money.

Paying for their Radical Mosques and Imams over here and elsewhere.

Time to become Energy Independant and then stick two fingers up to the Radicals.

We have some lovely Muslims here in the UK, Yazidis and Kurds, who hate the Radicals, Alawites who would not hurt a fly, and yet we are still importing Radicals.

Sheer madness to my mind.

You will not see a Kurd or a Yazidi dressed as black dalek.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 02:49 PM

Yes there is some of that but also we have changed a lot ourselves over the years I see sights these days I never saw prior to the nineties, I'm not saying it's wrong societies change but I do wonder how long before nudity becomes a norm and drunkeness compulsory ?

Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 10 11 12

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top