Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2017, 01:29 PM

Re: Korea

It is worrying isn't it Mups.

As to a simple Yes or No ?
Both are madmen and I fear we're closer to a major conflict than we have been for decades.

If they do ... the rest of us will be irrelevant. It's just a shame we can't all just get out of the way and let them annihilate each other.
I hope/ expect one of them will back down.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2017, 01:43 PM

Thank you Meg and Mort. I can't describe how much I despise men like this, who decide what will happen to everyone's life, then dive down their bunkers and watch us die.
Most of us have never even met these men, never likely to, so what damn right have they got to put us in danger. It is not even US causing the trouble!!!

I hate men who need power like a drug.
That's how I see it anyway.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2017, 01:46 PM

Pillocks vote them in or they inherit rule.

Either way they need removing....I'd guess Trump will be first...by bullet is most likely.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2017, 01:49 PM

D'you know Tpin ... only the other day I was wondering about grassy knolls and if he'd get to the end of his term of office.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2017, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Pillocks vote them in or they inherit rule.

Either way they need removing....I'd guess Trump will be first...by bullet is most likely.

I think the same Tpin.
I look around at my simple. but happy life, and think how dare some cranky, power mad strangers interfere with my private life, my home, my animals and me. It worries me deeply.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2017, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
D'you know Tpin ... only the other day I was wondering about grassy knolls and if he'd get to the end of his term of office.
I predicted this(on here) when he was elected.....before taking up office......I have the rifle..just need the right odds from BetFred.com

I would just like to say...to all those CIA watching...."I'm joking"
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

15-04-2017, 01:55 PM

Yes ... any CIA watching ...

Coee! I can vouch for Tpin. Whenever anything happens he's with me, in bed, having rampant exhausting sessions eating snickers ice cream.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

15-04-2017, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I think the same Tpin.
I look around at my simple. but happy life, and think how dare some cranky, power mad strangers interfere with my private life, my home, my animals and me. It worries me deeply.
I know what you mean ... it is unsettling. At the moment it seems to be switch the news on in the morning and see if anyone has been bombed isn't it.

I think North Korea will call Trump's bluff ... and Trump will feel peeved and to try and maintain his ego and world standing he'll steer clear of Korea and go drop another, highly publicised bomb, on Assad or Isis, somewhere else.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

15-04-2017, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Yes ... any CIA watching ...

Coee! I can vouch for Tpin. Whenever anything happens he's with me, in bed, having rampant exhausting sessions eating snickers ice cream.

Tis true an' all, Mort's window cleaner told me.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2017, 03:31 PM

Defcon increased. This is not movie speak it actually exists.

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top