Join for free
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 03:52 PM

Re: Effect of Government's disability hate campaigns

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
BUT......the maths says it'd be bankrupt without them(smokers)or everyone would be heavily taxed in other ways.

I doubt you have paid in anywhere near what you've taken out.

The maths says its bankrupt now, irrespective of the smokers contribution, because the scumbags in the 'nasty party' are lining it up for privatisation.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
The maths says its bankrupt now, irrespective of the smokers contribution, because the scumbags in the 'nasty party' are lining it up for privatisation.
Because it was banned in pubs, restaurants etc.
Hey, we've come full circle
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Because it was banned in pubs, restaurants etc.
Hey, we've come full circle

Like I said earlier - it means we can all go for a drink or a meal without having to choke on someone else's second hand smoke!!!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 04:05 PM

Bugger....here we go again.....
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 04:08 PM

Like I said earlier - it means we can all go for a drink or a meal without having to choke on someone else's second hand smoke!!!
Didn't you used to smoke many moons ago UJ? I could have sworn you did. Am I wrong? I am aren't I.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

14-04-2017, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Didn't you used to smoke many moons ago UJ? I could have sworn you did. Am I wrong? I am aren't I.
What......you're kidding, right?

I bloomin well hope so
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 04:13 PM

Well, no .... but I must have it wrong. I'm going back years when we had a thread on here about COPD and lung disorders and I've got it in my head UJ said he'd used to smoke.

I'll extend me wrists for a slap now from the man himself ... as I'm probably wrong.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 04:18 PM

Even when I smoked I thought it a great idea to ban it in public places, and to be honest it was one of the factors that contributed to my decision to quit..
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 05:29 PM

Hi

Many years ago I was seriously injured.

Lost my job, on disability, two crutches and a leg brace.

I was a big, fit, heavily muscled person before that.

Never had an issue with being picked on or called a spastic.

I went down to just over 9 stone.

I was seriously abused by local yobs and my kids were also bullied because of their Dad.

It was a real eye opener to me, but I never blamed the Government.

I blamed the scum who thought it was fun to pick on those less fortunate than themselves.

It took me 2 years to recover, there was nothing that I could do in that time, the Police were just not interested.

The bullying of my kids affected me far more than any bullying of me, I was their Dad, it was my job to protect them and I couldn't.

It was a very traumatic experience.

I recovered, I have a long memory.

I would be very surprised if they ever bully anyone disabled again.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2017, 05:36 PM

I am absolutely with you on this UJ
We can also travel on buses and planes sit in cinemas without some fag addict belching filthy smoke over all and sundry including children.

Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top