Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2017, 11:28 PM

Re: How botox can improve facial appearance?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
It's another name for 'old lady hair'! You know, white, bubble cut perm... like a cauliflower!
Maybe, Dickhead is the male version but they wear dark trousers to hide the leakage stains!
Hair dye?
I'm so naïve.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2017, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I think if you look after your skin from an early age, don't drink alcohol, don't smoke, eat lots of vegetables, get lots of sleep, keep out of the sun and drink lots of water, then you shouldn't need Botox!
I agree with UJ, Botox is poison, so why inject it into your body?!
Sod that.....live fast, die young......have a good looking corpse.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2017, 11:51 PM

I used to work with someone who had botox aged just 40. She wasn't particularly glamorous just anxious about a lack of facial tone which she said was hereditary. She looked very surprised all the time. Apparently you have to keep having it redone and it's very expensive.

I agree with Azz, diet and exercise do make a big difference to skin tone, especially no alcohol. I don't go very often these days but swimming used to be great for toning the lower jaw. There are also facial exercises if you can be bothered (I can't..yet). I reckon all the stuff that's bad for skin when you're a teen is also bad for skin tone over 50. That lovely time in between when you can smoke, drink and eat anything and still look lovely, glowing and toned in the morning is no more....

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top