Plaid Cymru 1 2.04%
UK Independence Party 7 14.29%
Green Party 3 6.12%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2017, 01:55 PM

Re: General election poll

Originally Posted by Meg ->
My leanings have always been to the centre ground so I am a natural Liberal Democrat really but they are gone now.
That's not what Tiny Tim thinks. He's sure that the Limp Dems will rise again and form the government of this country.

Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2017, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
One of the best electioneering slogans for The Conservative Party would be

'If Labour win, you'll get Diane Abbott as Home Secretary'

Gotta be better than the present incumbent!!!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2017, 02:18 PM

I fully agree with OGF, if you want to leave the EU then you should give support to Teresa May.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2017, 03:13 PM

None of the above.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2017, 05:39 PM

I just hope that all of the Brexiteers are not so brassed off, with the slow progress, that they don't feel it's worthwhile bothering to come out and vote.

Not so, the remainers, as they will possibly see this election as one last chance!

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2017, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I don't understand people who say 'I belong to such and such a party and will only vote for them' .

I vote for whom ever I feel has the best to offer the country at that time.
My leanings have always been to the centre ground so I am a natural Liberal Democrat really but they are gone now.

Listening to a number of Labour voters on the radio this morning who voted to leave the EU but can't bring themselves to vote for the Tories, they intend to abstain because they don't think Corbyn is capable of delivering good terms for leaving. I think that attitude could prevail among many.
Hi

Good post.

I am also a natural Lib Dem, but unfortunately, as you say, those days are now gone.

I most certainly could not bring myself to vote for them with their current leadership.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top