Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
M.P.R. Ashford
Kent
M.P.R. Ashford is male 

20-04-2017, 07:04 PM

Re: Bye Bye George!

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
No, its because he's a 'posh' scumbag 'nasty party' member who is or was a member of the Bullington club!!!
Joe, you just make yourself look utterly stupid with these comments.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2017, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by M.P.R. Ashford ->
That's because he's clever. These jobs don't grow on trees.
You are George's dad and I claim my £5, you can get him to put it on his expenses
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2017, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Where do you get that idea? At the moment 65% of the people on here are saying they will vote for the Tories in the general election... Have a look at the poll!
Cant you read????
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Cant you read????
Yes I can, but minorities are entitled to their opinions too. Democracy is about people having a choice, and the only countries, where everybody agrees with the man in charge, are dictatorships!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Yes I can, but minorities are entitled to their opinions too. Democracy is about people having a choice, and the only countries, where everybody agrees with the man in charge, are dictatorships!
Hi

We became very close to a Dictatorship under Blair.

Every bit of news was controlled by a few trusted advisors, appointed not elected.

There was no dissent allowed, careers ruined.

The entire might of the Government machine used against those who did not follow the line.

Replaced by incompetent yes people.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

We became very close to a Dictatorship under Blair.

Every bit of news was controlled by a few trusted advisors, appointed not elected.

There was no dissent allowed, careers ruined.

The entire might of the Government machine used against those who did not follow the line.

Replaced by incompetent yes people.
Can't agree with that Swimmy. I didn't like Blair and I know he wanted everything to go his way ( most politicians do) but he would have never made it here as a Dictator.
I think he was a Catholic so there would have been no problem getting an ISIS suicide candidate to see him off!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top