Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2017, 10:19 PM

Re: Another terrorist attack in Paris

Hi

The French were warned by the UK about a planned Terrorist Attack only a couple of days ago.

The UK supplied them with names and addresses.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-presidential/

This incident may or may not be linked.

It is extremely difficult to prevent a lone wolf attack of any variety.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2017, 10:49 PM

You'd think with IZAL attacks continuing, especially in France, the EU would not be making threats relating to the Brexit process.

After we leave, it would be best for them to be our friends, wouldn't it?
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2017, 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
How many private citizens own a Kalashnikov?
I have no idea
Have you?
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 12:05 AM

Awful, suggestions that it was planned to disrupt the vote on Sunday for Presidential Election.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 12:29 AM

Nothing new. Old hat. A smidgen of what is to come.

Past caring. Too many dolts in positions of power.

Sit back and just watch it all unfold I say - free entertainment for all.

I pity those with children is all. Not me though - last of my line.

Shame really as more of my ilk would make a difference for sure.

Pathetic is all I can say. Many cannot recognise danger even if it bit them on the arse. Fed up of the whole lot of them. And quite a few on here are in 'them'.

Enjoy life as much as you can. It is a lot of fun either way. Beats being bored after all.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Nothing new. Old hat. A smidgen of what is to come.

Past caring. Too many dolts in positions of power.

Sit back and just watch it all unfold I say - free entertainment for all.

I pity those with children is all. Not me though - last of my line.

Shame really as more of my ilk would make a difference for sure.

Pathetic is all I can say. Many cannot recognise danger even if it bit them on the arse. Fed up of the whole lot of them. And quite a few on here are in 'them'.

Enjoy life as much as you can. It is a lot of fun either way. Beats being bored after all.
In what way?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 04:47 AM

Hi

We have warned France about the plan to disrupt their elections, even giving them names and addresses.

Elections are prime targets, very high profile, loads of publicity for the terrorists.

We are having our own Election now.

We have hundreds of our own Jihadists here in the UK, many returned from fighting for or supporting ISIS in Iraq and Syria.

The first priority of a Government is to protect it's own Citizens.

It is my personal view as that we should draw our horns in and concentrate entirely on ensuring the safety of our own and, of course, the other members of Five Eyes.

We need to concentrate all available resources on our Election.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 07:03 AM

Damn, plays into Le Pen's hands nicely.

No wonder conspiracy theories are sprouting like mushrooms.
You have to wonder who's side the attackers are on.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 07:09 AM

Apparently the perpetrator was a known ISIS supporter imprisoned in 2003 for 20 years for shooting at Police Officers. For some reason, he was released early and a policeman has died as a result.........
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
Apparently the perpetrator was a known ISIS supporter imprisoned in 2003 for 20 years for shooting at Police Officers. For some reason, he was released early and a policeman has died as a result.........
Thanks for that info MickB.
Why are we all looking for reasons, for this killing? He won't be mentally ill, he wont be somebody trying to change Frances's election results ( although if Marine Le Pen gets in ISIS won't be happy, because she will take a harder line on illegal immigrants), he will be another lone wolf supporting ISIS.
Europe is under attack from terrorists, and the sooner we all realize that the death penalty is the best option for all we catch, the better!

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top