Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 07:40 AM

Re: Another terrorist attack in Paris

I don't know how true this is but young lad next door recently told me (he's in the army ) that there are more terrorists out there than there are soldiers in the British army .
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by tpin ->
in what way?

Yes Twink ... well said
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
Damn, plays into Le Pen's hands nicely.

No wonder conspiracy theories are sprouting like mushrooms.
You have to wonder who's side the attackers are on.
Hi

There is a logic to these attacks.

The rise of the right, such as Le Pen, plays right into the hands of the Radicals.

Rampant Islamophobia, ordinary Muslims attacked by idiots, fertile breeding grounds for the Radicals.

It is a tactic as old as the hills and idiots are still falling for it.

ISIS want us to split our resources, to view every Muslim as a threat.

This takes our eye off the ball, which is the Radicals.

The worst idiots are the Liberal Left, the Corbyn's, Abbots and Harmans of this world.

They treat all Muslims as the same, do not recognise the difference, protect the Radicals as much as they protect those who are no threat at all..

All for an ideology which is so, so wrong.

Human Rights are there to protect the innocent, the vast majority who would never wish anyone any harm.

They are not there to be used by terrorists.

No one has any right to bomb or kill innocents.

We simply do not have the Resources to put every Muslim under surveillance and there is absolutely no reason to do so.

We are stretched beyond our capability to monitor all those we believe could be a threat.

We have sufficient capacity, in my view, to deal with those who we know are a threat.

I simply cannot understand why we do not so.

Why on earth does it take years to deport a Radical Hate Preacher?

Why do we release them on Bail?

Why do we not immediately arrest and detain any returnee from Iraq or Syria?

There are legal precedents for this, innocent until proven guilty, except where they are a threat to Public Health or Public Safety.

It is beyond my comprehension why we do not do this.

We have over 3 million Muslims here in the UK, we have around 3,000 who we know pose an imminent danger.

Sod their Human Rights, they have decided to ignore the basic Human Rights of our ordinary Citizens to go about their day to day life without being in danger of being randomly killed or injured.

I am a great defender of Human Rights, I am most certainly not Islamophobic.

I do recognise the difference however and it should come as no shock on here to anyone who has read my posts, that I have absolutely no time at all for Terrorists or any one who supports or protects them.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by MKJ View Post
Nothing new. Old hat. A smidgen of what is to come.

Past caring. Too many dolts in positions of power.

Sit back and just watch it all unfold I say - free entertainment for all.

I pity those with children is all. Not me though - last of my line.

Shame really as more of my ilk would make a difference for sure.

Pathetic is all I can say. Many cannot recognise danger even if it bit them on the arse. Fed up of the whole lot of them. And quite a few on here are in 'them'.

Enjoy life as much as you can. It is a lot of fun either way. Beats being bored after all.
Originally Posted by Tpin
In what way?
Thems are drunken words of wisdom from deep down in my subconscious . Must mean something .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Thanks for that info MickB.
Why are we all looking for reasons, for this killing? He won't be mentally ill, he wont be somebody trying to change Frances's election results ( although if Marine Le Pen gets in ISIS won't be happy, because she will take a harder line on illegal immigrants), he will be another lone wolf supporting ISIS.
Europe is under attack from terrorists, and the sooner we all realize that the death penalty is the best option for all we catch, the better!
Hi

Well there I have to disagree with you Twinks.

They want to die, that way they get their Virgins in heaven and are a recruiting aid for the Jihadists.

I do not want any more Martyrs for the cause.

By all means kill them abroad, but do not advertise the fact and leave their bodies to rot.

Preferably we should post photos of their bodies alongside a female who has killed them, even if it wasn't a female who killed them.

There is no greater insult for them.

Here in the UK we keep them alive, forget the cost, it is worth it in propaganda terms.

We post photos of them, forcibly clean shaven, cleaning out toilets under the supervision of female guards.

We show photos of them on their knees, asking permission of female guards to stand.

I cannot have this Islamophobia, however I am not a nice person when it comes to dealing with the Radicals.

I have a Muslim Nurse arriving this morning, she does not wear a headscarf, is no threat to us at all

Her husband is a Muslim, he has no issues at all about her driving, visiting men on her own, or, as a Nurse, seeing other men naked.

She does not eat pork, does not drink, but does have a fag when she visits me.

Her guilty secret.

We have a difference of opinion when it comes to the Radicals.

She thinks I am too soft on them.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

21-04-2017, 08:56 AM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Nothing new. Old hat. A smidgen of what is to come.

Past caring. Too many dolts in positions of power.

Sit back and just watch it all unfold I say - free entertainment for all.

I pity those with children is all. Not me though - last of my line.

Shame really as more of my ilk would make a difference for sure.

Pathetic is all I can say. Many cannot recognise danger even if it bit them on the arse. Fed up of the whole lot of them. And quite a few on here are in 'them'.

Enjoy life as much as you can. It is a lot of fun either way. Beats being bored after all.
Hi

More of your ilk?

A man who thinks this is fun?

A man who has posted that he would become a Radical Muslim just to save his own Skin?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Thanks for that info MickB.
Why are we all looking for reasons, for this killing? He won't be mentally ill, he wont be somebody trying to change Frances's election results ( although if Marine Le Pen gets in ISIS won't be happy, because she will take a harder line on illegal immigrants), he will be another lone wolf supporting ISIS.
Europe is under attack from terrorists, and the sooner we all realize that the death penalty is the best option for all we catch, the better!
Twink , I am sure the Muslim extremists don't give a dam for any Muslim refugees or illegal immigrants unless they are their own supporters . They are all expendable as far as they are concerned.

I am sure to the extremists the elections just mean another opportunity to spread fear and devision among the french population.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

More of your ilk?

A man who thinks this is fun?

A man who has posted that he would become a Radical Muslim just to save his own Skin?
I think I had better avoid any discussion you are taking part in as you indicate more and more that you are incapable of interpreting my replies.

Shame really as I think I have a lot to offer. But then again all this stuff has been done to death anyway and only leads to arguments and conflict.

Carry on ...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi
There is a logic to these attacks.

The rise of the right, such as Le Pen, plays right into the hands of the Radicals.

Rampant Islamophobia, ordinary Muslims attacked by idiots, fertile breeding grounds for the Radicals.

It is a tactic as old as the hills and idiots are still falling for it.

ISIS want us to split our resources, to view every Muslim as a threat.
....I agree Gibbs, divide and rule as they say ...
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 09:10 AM

If anyone wants punishments for these attackers nothing better than imprisoned forever with women prison guards taking care of them. Daesh would hate that most IMO

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top