Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 01:41 PM

Re: Corbyn

Corbyn is about as much use as a choclate teapot.IMO.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Corbyn is about as much use as a choclate teapot.IMO.
Oh come on Apricot , at least you can eat a chocolate teapot so it is of more use than Corbyn
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Oh come on Apricot , at least you can eat a chocolate teapot so it is of more use than Corbyn
Well of course you are right[as ever].
Perhaps I should have said as much use as a one legged man in ass kicking contest. Was a bit nervous though as I might get BANNED .
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
I might be wrong, but wasn't he the one who divorced his first wife over him wanting their child to go to a comprehensive school . She didn't want that, but of course in his capacity of 'activist', he couldn't be seen to have a child at private school.

He was raised in 'Yew Tree Manor' in a family of activists. What's good for us, is not good for you, attitude .

The man is not a politician, he's a weasel, an activist and a trade unionist, and his backers are from the Communist Party., Marxists, and Trotskyists. A band of robbers.
Strange how Andrew Murray, chief of staff of Unite's leader ,Len McCluskey has recently left the Communist Party in Dec. after many years to join the Labour Party, and follow Jeremy.

Too many 'Reds' of one degree or another in that party, and they are all hypocrits. Where did Diane Abbott send her children to school ? Yes, private fee paying school ! You got it, they denounce anything good that might benefit others, because 'the others' should not have choice, so far as they are concerned. Do as we say, not as we do !

Even Ed Millipede's Government was better than Corbyn's line up and that is saying something !
Indeed. Hypocrites, the lot of them.

The only good thing I can think of about Comrade Corbyn is that he (and his fancy piece Fatbott) are doing a wonderful job of ensuring the Labour Party is unelectable.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top