Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2017, 04:50 PM

Re: I'm taking the pledge

Hi

Politics is big here in the village.

We have the Local Elections on the 4th May.

Major issues to be resolved.

Do we need flowerbeds on the road into the village from the A49?

The world waits with baited breath for such a monumental issue to be resolved.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2017, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
The only problem with that Barry is you are giving some people carte blanche to post any old rubbish and to have it unopposed...
Who in Gods world takes any notice of anything posted on the internet, it must be obvious that pretty much everything people write has NO basis in fact, you just need to read all the green eyed envy postings from some on here to see that

Let the 'some people' post their 'any old rubbish' in a 'carte blanche' manner, those with more than two brain cells will just ignore them or (like me) never have the ability to read their mantra like babbling anyway
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2017, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Barry I could listen to myself all day which is just as well when there is no one else here to listen except Chloe
Titter Meg.
x
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2017, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
Who in Gods world takes any notice of anything posted on the internet, it must be obvious that pretty much everything people write has NO basis in fact, you just need to read all the green eyed envy postings from some on here to see that

Let the 'some people' post their 'any old rubbish' in a 'carte blanche' manner, those with more than two brain cells will just ignore them or (like me) never have the ability to read their mantra like babbling anyway
You tell it like it is Losos, don"t hold back , they say confession is good for the soul.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2017, 06:03 PM

Not the brightest lass on the planet, but she fills the criteria for a Labour MP
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2017, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oooh Barry, I DO like you - good man.

I wish everyone else would follow suit.
Why ? Its a very important development for our country understandable folks will want to discuss it.

Just another topic among many on the site, no one is forced to join in,live and let live i feel.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2017, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Why ? Its a very important development for our country understandable folks will want to discuss it.

Just another topic among many on the site, no one is forced to join in,live and let live i feel.
Very true Nom, it's a subject that will fascinate and infuriate in equal measure I guess..
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2017, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Very true Nom, it's a subject that will fascinate and infuriate in equal measure I guess..
To be honest Barry i have learned to bite my tongue a lot on the political threads, i dont advocate any of the main parties all have failed us to one degree or another,plus separating spin and hype in the media has become impossible.

But im happy to read most posts, as it gives viewpoints i might not share but at least give me pause for thought.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2017, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->

Aww, OK, I shall consider myself suitable chastised Nom.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2017, 07:51 PM

Giving up alcohol at your age Barry is probably a good idea. At least for a while, for your liver to recover.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top