Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 08:32 AM

Re: Is William, Kate and Harry the new Ant & Dec?

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Mrs Windsor's abdication???
Hi

Dream on UJ.

Both William and Harry did their helicopter training just down the road from me, at Shawbury.

They both lived locally during that time, both went to local shops, absolutely great young men.

Took their turn in the queue, both opened the door for elderly ladies and gents and insisted they go before them in the queue.

It was the same at The Armoury in Shrewsbury and The Combermere Arms, where they went for a drink and a meal.

I was with a Polish Lady at the time, Maria.

She was gobsmacked at the way they behaved, no side to them at all, said it would never happen in Poland.

Harry opened a door for her, a Polish Cleaner, in the local shop.

She went to the ladies, in a local restaurant, a chat with Kate when they were washing their hands.

No idea who it was until she came out and was told who she had been talking to.

She was totally amazed that anyone so important would even speak to her.

I think our young Royals are great people, and we should be very proud of them.

I would be very proud of them if they were my kids.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 08:49 AM

I doubt quite a lot that The Queen will abdicate. Just saying
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Dream on UJ.

Both William and Harry did their helicopter training just down the road from me, at Shawbury.

They both lived locally during that time, both went to local shops, absolutely great young men.

Took their turn in the queue, both opened the door for elderly ladies and gents and insisted they go before them in the queue.

It was the same at The Armoury in Shrewsbury and The Combermere Arms, where they went for a drink and a meal.

I was with a Polish Lady at the time, Maria.

She was gobsmacked at the way they behaved, no side to them at all, said it would never happen in Poland.

Harry opened a door for her, a Polish Cleaner, in the local shop.

She went to the ladies, in a local restaurant, a chat with Kate when they were washing their hands.

No idea who it was until she came out and was told who she had been talking to.

She was totally amazed that anyone so important would even speak to her.

When they were in Anglesey the local Waitrose was their shop of choice.
The management decided to allocate them(William & Kate)their own parking space...he was not impressed as they'd used a disabled bay...he refused to shop there until it was removed and the disabled bay reinstated.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 11:05 AM

That was kind.
smile
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 11:44 AM

I think its great to see the rapport they have together and also im sure with Harry coming out about his mental health problems theyre supporting him and just having fun and I especially admire them for getting together with "Heads Together" I really do hope it goes someway in removing the mental stigma thats very much out there still
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
When they were in Anglesey the local Waitrose was their shop of choice.
The management decided to allocate them(William & Kate)their own parking space...he was not impressed as they'd used a disabled bay...he refused to shop there until it was removed and the disabled bay reinstated.
Good to hear.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I agree with that Swimmy.

It must also be nice for them to be able to drop the pomp and ceremony and act 'normal' when they're out too.

If people don't like others, they will never be able to do right in those eyes.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top