Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2017, 05:09 PM

Re: Do you ever get frustrated

Hi

I have just bought a couple of self assembly 2 metre high steel garden obelisks.

They are definitely not something to be assembled on your own, unless you are an octopus.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2017, 05:42 PM

Yes i do get frustrated since both my hands and feet no longer allow me to what was once so easy.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2017, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I have just bought a couple of self assembly 2 metre high steel garden obelisks.

They are definitely not something to be assembled on your own, unless you are an octopus.

That is good news then Swimmy. We will know where you are and will keep you out of mischief for a while.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2017, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Yes i do get frustrated since both my hands and feet no longer allow me to what was once so easy.

It must be very difficult for you Nom. x
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2017, 07:41 PM

Tell me about it Mups......
Once upon a time I used to run ten miles in one hour.....
This morning I went out on my usual ten mile run and had to take sandwiches.....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

23-04-2017, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Tell me about it Mups......
Once upon a time I used to run ten miles in one hour.....
This morning I went out on my usual ten mile run and had to take sandwiches.....

Aww, poor foxy. I'm sure you still can manage much more than most of us could.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2017, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Aww, poor foxy. I'm sure you still can manage much more than most of us could.
Hi

Sandwiches?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2017, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Mups I have the same problem with unloading sacks and I don't have a wheel barrow. I couldn't justify the expense of buying one.

Recently when I laid a gravel path around the new raised beds in the back garden I had to get 14 sacks of gravel up the drive/through the garage and kitchen/across the lawn.
In the end I got an old duvet, tipped a sack out of the car onto it and dragged it to the required spot . I won't be beaten if it if kills me ...
It just may do !
I bought just two sacks of gravel and nearly gave myself a hernia lugging them from the car to the back garden .
Luckily I sort of let them fall into the wheelbarrow from the back of the SUV and then staggered like a drunk as it wobbled up the path .
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2017, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Sandwiches?
Because I'm out that long Swimmy I get hungry....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

23-04-2017, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Because I'm out that long Swimmy I get hungry....

Yes, I expect you do when you are gone for 2 days foxy.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top