Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 01:30 PM

Re: Do you ever get frustrated

PLOPPY! Whatever do you mean!!

Now settle down, or I'll have to call Mrs. Plops back again.
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 08:44 PM

Those little gravy pots and stock pots, I can never get them open and get very frustrated. If it doesnt come off the first time then it gets the knife treatment with a lot of take that you bounder type words.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 09:14 PM

yes very frustrated when video recording, without fail someone walks right across the shot or talks loudly right next to the camcorder. Was doing a shoot of the chain makers guild strike reinactment at the Black country Museum. Some silly "tart" with a clipboard got in everyones way when a film crew were there. She was doing nothing but being a nuisance so me being me gave her a good telling off in a loud voice. I got a good applause for that

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top