Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 01:37 PM

Vaccinations

I've just realised this morning chatting at the school gates that grace and two others are only ones in her class had all her vaccinations ! That worries worries me hugely we only got rid of a lot of nasty diseases by vaccinating large numbers of us.

What's gone wrong with us no one seems to trust our doctors who tell us what vaccinations we need and prefer to look at internet blogs by goodness knows who ?
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 01:47 PM

Re: Vaccinations

Oh gawd Julie...now Ye'v done it...Realist will be along soon with another of His long diatribes...You have been warned
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 01:49 PM

Dicing with death I decided to go for it
Shadowman
Wisconsin, USA
Shadowman is male  Shadowman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 03:14 PM

Well, there are always those alternatives to vaccinations, praying, chicken spanking, beads and rattles, 4 leaf clover wishing, etc.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	EvolutionRoom.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	2897  
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 03:58 PM

Did You ask any of the Mothers why They hadn't had Their Children vaccinated Julie?..I know all My G/Kids were,it just seemed the sensible thing to do then...I wonder what, if anything has changed.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
That worries worries me hugely we only got rid of a lot of nasty diseases by vaccinating large numbers of us.
"That was then, this is now" would be the saying of choice there. Things have changed very dramatically. The world you live in is not the same world as when Flemming invented penicillin. A debate on this however is puerile and pointless if you haven't done your research on vaccinations. When you are at the point where you understand the pointless snake oil that is the flu jab, then a conversation can be had.

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
What's gone wrong with us no one seems to trust our doctors who tell us what vaccinations we need and prefer to look at internet blogs by goodness knows who ?
Yep and that is because the medical industry, from the top management down to GPs and nurses, is no longer a health service. It is simply another "for profit" Big Business nothing more. Healthy people do NOT make money for that system hence you are an utter fool if you are expecting that system to look after you and make you better.

Your health is your responsibility no one elses. So yes, you DO need to research and get clued up on all health issues rather than be lazy and let your GP do whatever they want. Equally you should educate your kids and protect them which you don't do by just putting them on the medical conveyor belt. There are parents out there fighting tooth and nail to protect their kids health from the infamy and destructive nature of the Big Business Medical Machine. Some of them are going to jail in their efforts.

Most, like yourself, still believe the world is as it was and that the medical industry can be trusted. Little I can do about that expect peg away on forums and encourage the old dogs who CAN learn new tricks to start proper research.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 04:22 PM

When my lad was young we just took the vaccinations available without question. Not sure i would be that trusting anymore.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
When my lad was young we just took the vaccinations available without question. Not sure i would be that trusting anymore.

I don't think my Mum had us vaccinated against everything she was offered. I think she wanted me to catch some things and get it over with. I think I had the Polio one though.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 04:29 PM

It won't be long before parents have no choice at all I'm afraid.

Compulsory vaccination is present in some parts of the world.

There are purposeful attacks on people's health all over the place, backed by governments and the wider corporate ruling elite. It's an enormous money making machine. Cancer is one of THE biggest money making schemes going at present. You are being given it deliberately in order to generate massive profits for greedy and evil moguls. Educate yourselves, find out how to treat yourself or to at least limit mainstream treatments and maximise natural methods.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

24-04-2017, 04:37 PM

Well we talk to the nurse and GP if we are unsure but I've only once not agreed and then we had both parts of vaccine done but singularly not together. I think is hugely important to keep us disease free if we can. I had croup as a young child nearly died, Tasha had menengitis as a teen lost half her foot. If I can protect them I do. My cousin had German measles and her baby was born blind. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I vaccinate my dogs and happily pay for it so why would I not vaccinate the kids is my way of looking at it.

I think the reason most haven't was they all came through the local hospital at the same time and were talked out of it by a chap on some website who said it wasn't necessary as kids should get these diseases and would be stronger for surviving them. Me I don't find blindness of losing half your foot a great strength. I'd rather they were protected and came out of childhood whole.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top