Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 07:57 PM

Re: Vaccinations

Love Realists posts
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->

Love Realists posts
You and me both Susan
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 09:30 PM

AYSA! Well well well

Where've you been, your tea is stone cold now.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Shadowman ->
Well, there are always those alternatives to vaccinations, praying, chicken spanking, beads and rattles, 4 leaf clover wishing, etc.
I'll not argue with that Shadowman.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 10:04 PM

I thank my parents for making sure I received all of the appropriate vaccinations. Dad had TB and made sure I was vaccinated, so it either worked or I've just been lucky.

I won't have the Flu Jab because I had it once and went on to get the worst bout of Flu I've ever had. And I won't take Statins despite suffering two Heart Attacks. I know of several personal experiences where Statins have had a disastrous effect on mobility.

They don't do a vaccination for 'Nob Head' so I'll just have to live with that......
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I won't have the Flu Jab because I had it once and went on to get the worst bout of Flu I've ever had.
No surprise there.

Over the Christmas period, everyone I have spoken to who had the flu jab, got the prevailing virus very badly and most got a bout of pneumonia from it. Really no surprise to me, but people still believe the BS about the vaccines.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Cancer is one of THE biggest money making schemes going at present. You are being given it deliberately in order to generate massive profits for greedy and evil moguls. Educate yourselves, find out how to treat yourself or to at least limit mainstream treatments and maximise natural methods.

I can't believe you said that. Just checked and yes you did!
I have so many friends and relatives who have survived cancer because of advanced new treatments or improved detection and ten or fifteen years ago they would have lived. I also have two friends who think as you do and it's interesting that they are both very religious.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
No surprise there.

Over the Christmas period, everyone I have spoken to who had the flu jab, got the prevailing virus very badly and most got a bout of pneumonia from it. Really no surprise to me, but people still believe the BS about the vaccines.
I have had a flu shot every year since I suffered from the most awful awful flu four years ago. I was previously convinced that the vaccination makes you ill, but that was before I realised what real flu is. I ended up dehydrated on a drip in hospital. I've not had it since and once the soreness wears off I feel better in the few weeks after maybe because my immune system is stimulated. The main thing is that if you have the shot you protect others from contracting it. They can't always predict what strains will be virulent.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2017, 11:47 PM

Hi Annie.

Not going to debate the facts on the Flu jab here as it's been done numerous times on other threads. If you want the facts look up those threads and go read the Cochrane Library controlled studies which will tell you the Flu Vaccine is snake oil, useless, and just a money making machine.
Shadowman
Wisconsin, USA
Shadowman is male  Shadowman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 12:05 AM

Some interesting information about the anti-vaccination movement:

http://skepdic.com/antivaccination.html

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top