Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 09:48 AM

Re: Bucket list

I still have Calabria (Italy) to go and,when Mugabe finally goes, I could be tempted to go to Zimbabwe??.

I`m not sure if the original route 66 still exists-is it now a bit like the Great North road?. I would need to check with my older nephew as he twice shipped(by plane) his Harley over to Toronto and then a grand tour of the US.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 09:50 AM

https://ridingamericana.wordpress.com/
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 11:32 AM

From the day I was born I have been working on my bucket list Tpin, and when I shuffle off this mortal coil, consider it complete......
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 04:45 PM

I don't have a bucket list,but would like to be still writing My memoirs up until the time I kick the bucket,...,it's been an ongoing project for the past 12 yrs or so and I've reached up to the age of 30...there's quite a thick pile of pages but a long way to go yet..I wonder what My Children/Grandchildren will think of it,if They ever bother to read it that is,
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
I don't have a bucket list,but would like to be still writing My memoirs up until the time I kick the bucket,...,it's been an ongoing project for the past 12 yrs or so and I've reached up to the age of 30...there's quite a thick pile of pages but a long way to go yet..I wonder what My Children/Grandchildren will think of it,if They ever bother to read it that is,
150 Shades of Grey?
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 08:03 PM

I love a good bucket, this is definitely going on the list

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	BATMAN BUCKET.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	2901  
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Have you got anything you'd love to do before you depart this life?

I'd like to ride Route 66 on a Harley...not that I like Harley's, when in Rome, so to speak.
Id go along with that tbh.
Not a Harley lover either, but would be good for the task.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
That's a brilliant idea May.
Only the other day I was thinking about my deceased parents [Both in 2009] and there are many gaps in their lives that I know nothing about, and I wished I had asked them while they were alive....I did write about my life of running leading up to my Heart Attack [ I posted it on Bob's Bits some time ago page 61 - posts number 231 & 233] but there is much that goes undocumented. Good stuff for rainy days May.......
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2017, 09:40 PM

I hate bucket lists! Just do it!

I have only one ambition before l die and that's to grow Mistletoe!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

25-04-2017, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I hate bucket lists! Just do it!

I have only one ambition before l die and that's to grow Mistletoe!
You'll need a donor tree Arty.......

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top