Join for free
Page 26 of 36 « First < 16 24 25 26 27 28 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2018, 11:45 AM

Re: Syrian War

Maybe he has how do we know ?
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2018, 12:02 PM

The Amy of Islam in Douma, have been holding civilian prisoners for years , using them as human shields and if there was no other way to get them out, then maybe a chemical attack was necessary. Who knows, because I don't think any of us know the whole truth anymore ? Even though I personally do not believe Assad is responsible, but if he is could this image show the reasons why ? The horror that the Syrian people have been subjected to by the terrorists.

There are many more. I can't actually continue with this topic, as I am finding the whole possible outcome of a tragic situation too much atm. The news we get is more than enough to digest, and the Syrian people continue to struggle and watch how the world blames them for everything. How can this be ? The terrorists are the ones to be targeted, and Trump saying he has got rid of ISIS is total fabrication. Assad with help is the one who has almost got rid of them and others factions.
How can more war help these children. More war, more terrorism, more tragedy .
N.B. what these children are forced to wear. Mini orange jump suits.

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2018, 05:44 PM

Hi

At this moment in time the only two Countries committed to joining Trump are the UK and France.

We do not learn, do we?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2018, 06:25 PM

Looking at some of the responses on here, I suspect that the same posters would have dithered over getting involved in WW2
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2018, 06:35 PM

Whilst I would believe anything bad about Putin, when I have seen over and over again the same pictures of those people being hosed down after the alleged chemical attack, something isn't quite right, imo. I could be totally wrong, but they don't appear to be in as much pain and distress as one would expect in a case like this, especially as most of them are children.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2018, 06:37 PM

No doubt your superior knowledge of the signs and symptoms off a chemical attack will be noted by the authorities
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2018, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Looking at some of the responses on here, I suspect that the same posters would have dithered over getting involved in WW2
As in we should instead gallop ahead joyously straight into WW3?

Nothing wrong with a little caution when the stakes are so high is there?
the situation in the ME is precarious at the best of times .. the real danger is when the proxy war ends and a direct confrontation between the USA and Russia drags the rest of us in.

Besides, WW2 involved mainly Europe and was our war... as far as I'm concerned in the ME we're sticking our nebs in and borrowing someone else's.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

13-04-2018, 07:06 PM

Yes dear how many time have we been down this road before, every other few months I believe. I know that Putin is a loon, The Donald is a loon, and all the ‘leaders ‘ of Europe are bloody loons, but world war three over the death of a few kids?
Nah!
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2018, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Yes dear how many time have we been down this road before, every other few months I believe. I know that Putin is a loon, The Donald is a loon, and all the ‘leaders ‘ of Europe are bloody loons, but world war three over the death of a few kids?
Nah!
Oh well then...WorldWarOne was over the death of some silly bloody old fool royal who went where he'd been explicitly advised not to go.
So...
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

13-04-2018, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Oh well then...WorldWarOne was over the death of some silly bloody old fool royal who went where he'd been explicitly advised not to go.
So...
Exactly no bugger knew who he was or where Serbia was, a war that we should not have been involved in

Page 26 of 36 « First < 16 24 25 26 27 28 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top