Join for free
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2016, 10:12 AM

Re: Yet another welcome policy from Corbyn's Labour Party

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Not at all but its supposed to be 1 percent that are fraudulent.

Have you attended an assessment? to find how stupid it is, nothing to do with peoples health just a box ticking excersise to save money regardless of a persons health.

Furthermore people like me have paid into the system so that in the case we have needs of support its there for us.

Torys ideaology is to destroy the welfare system, and using the media it seems many on here would agree with them.

So Tpin haave they really saved any money, it would have been better employed in actual support to those in need by better healthcare and support.

Closing support for Remploy was one of the first acts the Torys enacted, ive seen how much the disabled got from working in those places.
Have you missed where I said it'd have to be a fair system?
No system at all would be financial suicide.

1% may well be fraudulent but how many are milking the system by exaggerating their illness/disability?
A fair few, I'll bet.

I've accompanied a friend to a couple of assessments and noticed some limps get worse as they've neared the office block.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2016, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Have you missed where I said it'd have to be a fair system?
No system at all would be financial suicide.

1% may well be fraudulent but how many are milking the system by exaggerating their illness/disability?
A fair few, I'll bet.
Prove it.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2016, 10:22 AM

Prove it.
Are you that naive?
You seem to be taking this rather personal.

Ive seen it, with my own eyes.
Many a Blue Badge holder running from their car to the shop in heavy rain.

Are you telling me they couldn't do a desk job?

Carrying boxes to a car..... Desk job?

I've seen a lad who was affected by Polio climbing scaffold to lay bricks, if he can do it.....

Some use disability as a reason not to work....they are the ones who should be identified.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2016, 10:24 AM

Are you that naive?

I've seen a lad who was affected by Polio climbing scaffold to lay bricks, if he can do it.....

Some use disability as a reason not to work....they are the ones who should be identified.
Blue badges are used by many to transport relatives, also some disibilities come and go, yesterday I was running down the sports field after my neices hat today I can hardly get out of my chair. Enormous amount of painkillers later and hopefully I will get to work.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2016, 10:25 AM

Are you that naive?

Im not naive bonny lad and yes its a personal thing for me, and its because that many who cant work are being thrown off by this current system.

Anyway i now know your mindset, so we wont agree.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2016, 10:25 AM

I've accompanied a friend to a couple of assessments and noticed some limps get worse as they've neared the office block.
It's the normal done thing Tpin. There's an assessment centre near where Mr M does work ... so he gets to watch them coming and going.
They all run up and down a nearby embankment so they're out of breath before they hobble in.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland

27-09-2016, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
It's the normal done thing Tpin. There's an assessment centre near where Mr M does work ... so he gets to watch them coming and going.
They all run up and down a nearby embankment so they're out of breath before they hobble in.
So everyone that attends is a con artist, cobblers.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2016, 10:27 AM

Besides which ... Labour can spout as many hot air promises as they want.
They're not in power. Now will be for the foreseeable decades.
It's a bit like Daddy telling his young kid .. be good and you'll get a pocket money rise at the end of the week.
The end of the week never comes.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2016, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
All everyone ? I doubt that.

What about the man sanctioned because he didn't complete his assessment last week ? The one who went to hospital by ambulance from the centre having a massive heart attack. How did the make the assessment he was able to work from that assessment ?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

27-09-2016, 10:29 AM

[/B]

Im not naive bonny lad and yes its a personal thing for me, and its because that many who cant work are being thrown off by this current system.

Anyway i now know your mindset, so we wont agree.
My mind set?
Because I see some claimants as being exaggerated or false?
Because I'm not stupid enough to think there are no conmen/women claiming disability?

Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top