Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2018, 06:49 AM

Sunday good morning

Good morning everyone, and welcome to British Summer Time....

A mild start here and a nice day forecast, so it's a walk with the dogs then a few hours in the garden for me today, should make a nice change.

Enjoy your day folks.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2018, 07:52 AM

Re: Sunday good morning

Good morning everyone.

I hardly dare say it but I might get into the garden today, fingers crossed

A trip to the supermarket later and out with friends to a local restaurant tonight.

Have a good day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2018, 07:56 AM

Good Morning everyone !

It is bright and sunny here at the moment and all the birds are singing - lovely!

Nearly finished the 30th birthday card and have just been asked to do a 'new baby' card - with a difference! The theme is to be origami ( !!! ) and the colours to be red,orange, and yellow - nothing pink or fluffy. Now that has set me a challenge.

Come to think of it - why do we say 'new' baby - has anyone ever seen an 'old' baby ??
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2018, 08:32 AM

Good morning all.

Hope everyone remembered the clocks going forward this morning.

Its dull and cloudy outside but very mild.

Nothing planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2018, 08:55 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's a lovely sunny morning here in Derbyshire. I might get out in the garden for a bit - or clean the car - Got to decide which - I'm not doing both!

A pub lunch later...

Have a good day all.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2018, 09:14 AM

Good morning all.
I wish all the clocks would set themselves. The worst one is the microwave. It doesn't give enough time to put the right number in before it goes to the next move.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2018, 09:19 AM

Good morning everyone a sunny chilly morning.

I have already hand washed a load of woolies now drying in the breeze and hope to do some work in the garden this morning.

The family are off to the Canaries tomorrow for some sunshine hopefully so it is going to be quiet here. I should be able to get lots done.

Enjoy your day
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2018, 09:21 AM

Morning all.

Sunny and dry here today so it's an opportunity to do some repairs around the house.
The outside boiler pipe wants lagging properly first, so it's a trip to B&Q now for some tape and Rockwool insulation.
Then I'll be sealing the edges of the front room as it's been draughty over winter. Plan is to seal between the skirting then mitre cut some beading to nail onto the skirting boards. That will be a temporary measure until I get around to removing the carpet and sealing the floor later in the year.
Need to fit a new bathroom sink plug and drain hole too.

I'm having a 3pm cut off time so I can get to the gym.

Busy day ahead.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2018, 09:28 AM

Morning all
Lovely day today, going to clean and wax the car today, ( go on carol do yours, you know you want to) off all next week, but mrs primes is threatening decorating the front room...
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2018, 09:49 AM

Good morning all

Leave the clocks, if you change them now you will be doing it all over again in 6 months so why bother? Lol

Luckily I've only 3 to change, boiler, cooker and car, I don't like clocks

Seems to be quite nice outside so hope to get some washing on the line. Then I've a HUGE pile of ironing to get done. Making a roast chicken dinner and DH mumbled something about lemon meringue pie so I shall check if I've enough lemons and if so, make one

Enjoy your day whatever you have planned x

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top