Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 03:22 PM

Re: Delicious Caramel Sauce With Just One Ingredient!!

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Just one thing to say

Shroppie you are a wicked woman putting temptation in our paths
Always happy to oblige Julie.

Longdogs - Go on, give it a go! you will be delighted with the result.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
clumsy, lucky thing. I have never seen it in the supermarkets here. The nearest thing is Carnation Caramel Condensed Milk. but the one I used was Carnation sweetened Condensed Milk which did the trick. I wish Cheffy Chefs would do recipes that we ordinary woman can do everyday without all the cafuffle about making it their way, which isn't always the easiest way!

I really miss Delia Smith as she was about the only chef who understood what women wanted to know. The only chef I have time for nowadays is Nigel Slater, who is a whizz at using left over foods and making a superb lunch or supper.

Oh Well!
There is another one you might like, but I have no idea if you can get it over there......Almond cream/sauce. This also comes in jars and is delicious. I use it in curries, desserts and cakes. We are also seeing a lot of almond milk lately too.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2017, 07:22 PM

Hi Clumsy, I have to admit that I have never come across Almond Sauce/Cream. I have previously bought Almond Paste to make franzipane and I know one can also buy Almond Milk here.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top