Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2018, 10:17 AM

Re: Have you gone through a phase of hating forums and the internet?

Hope you feel better soon, Ffosse.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2018, 11:02 AM

Hi Ffosse, There’s no denying that you have had a tough time of it lately but please try to stay strong and beat this.
What with hospital appointments, treatments and probably lack of sleep, it isn’t any wonder you feel low.

I find it far more difficult to look at forums and stuff on the internet with an iPhone. All that widening with your fingers that you have to do, is so annoying!!

I do sometimes, get fed up with the internet as it seems to rob you of so much time! (I like how l blame the internet and not myself!!)

As for the news, it’s mostly depressing, so l don’t listen to it, besides, l can get all the current news on here!!

On a brighter note, l hope you are enjoying the food as you did on your previous hospital stay, l know you looked forward to the fish and chips!!

Try to keep strong and try and think of some threads for when you’re back in town!!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2018, 11:15 AM

Ffosse, I hope Artangel's post has encouraged you, because i know how you feel.

Chemo has a tendency to make you disinterested in many things, but it does eventually pass and we will all still be here to talk to when you feel a bit better.
I don't think it is the forum that you hate, I just think you are having to deal with too much at the moment and need something to relieve the pressure.
Please try to think of something that you enjoy, because it will lift your spirits.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2018, 12:58 PM

Dreamy I do understand how you feel, as I have said so many times before.
This time it is different, so it is far more difficult for you to come to terms with.
I know you will read this later, so I am glad there is SO much support for you on this forum.

I found it was a help for me, when I was stuck in the hospital recently with food poisoning. One member really cheered me up.
But yes forums are addictive, which makes them very time-consuming.
The only thing that makes me get fed up with forums is trolling.
I hate to read nasty posts.
I hope you are comfortable today, and at least had a good nights sleep.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top