Join for free
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2018, 07:11 PM

Seeking help and answers please with Yahoo mail

I have several Yahoo accounts using different email addresses. I access them on my PC or ipads, or my phone.

When I was on the allotment Committee, I was given access to the Yahoo email address used by the Secretary. However, my personal contacts seem to be synching to that account, and no matter how many times the authorised accesser deletes MY contact names in that account, they come back!

I don't know if it's an iTunes issue, and in which case, which device would I need to plug in to stop this. I don't know if I need to start up my laptop (which btw has an expired antiviral suite so I haven't used it for months and months), to look on there, to see if the allotment account is open on that.

I am at my wits end, trying to work out how this account is taking on my contacts. I have given her (the secretary) two new names to look at (ie only added recently) to see if they are appearing there.

Does anyone have any ideas please? I haven't accessed that account for some time so don't know if she has only just noticed this problem. I have turned off icloud on both ipads and will do the same on my new mobile to see if this helps.

Many thanks in advance.
Janet
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2018, 08:25 PM

Re: Seeking help and answers please with Yahoo mail

I can’t change the heading. Should be ‘seeking’.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 09:05 AM

Re: Seeking help and answers please with Yahoo mail

Sorry Janet no idea, i'm with Yahoo mail.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top