Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
BoxerBoy
West Sussex UK
BoxerBoy is male  BoxerBoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 08:31 PM

Re: why we should send them back

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
no hood that would defeat the reason for the hanging.

I also believe that theft should be punished by flogging in the high street so everyone can see who is doing the stealing.

That would clear out a lot of space in prisons
You forgot the bit about cutting off their hands
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by BoxerBoy ->
Doesn't sound too far removed from Isis.
Hi

So what is your answer to the problem?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 08:49 PM

So what?

It's the only thing some of these scum may understand. They made their bed.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 09:33 PM

As I've said on another thread about capital punishment in the past, the veneer of a civilised society would appear to be rubbing very thin.
BoxerBoy
West Sussex UK
BoxerBoy is male  BoxerBoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

So what is your answer to the problem?
I don't know the answer to the problem which we have caused ourselves by allowing our country to be rapidly flooded by an alien culture.

I do know however that we should be more civilised than adopting the same mindset as the evil scum that we condemn.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 09:37 PM

I don't know the answer to the problem which we have caused ourselves by allowing our country to be rapidly flooded by an alien culture.

I do know however that we should be more civilised than adopting the same mindset as the evil scum that we condemn.
Fair point, but we still need an answer to an appropriate punishment. It doesn't help that when we jail scum like this, they are free to radicalise others whilst in jail.

Perhaps life in solitary?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 03:37 AM

Hi

We have 600,000 Illegals here, Ireland has 26,000.

We need to do something.

Ireland refuses to regularise those with no documentation, we should do the same.

Ireland processes an application for Asylum very quickly, they do not get time to the right to remain because of establishing a family life.

We take years.

Ireland only gives Migrants very limited Benefits, if they disappear the Benefits stop.

We give out NI Numbers like sweeties,Ireland does not.

How many Radical Muslim Terrorist Attacks have there been in Ireland as compared to the UK?

It is a problem entirely of our own making.

The Netherlands is a very liberal society,how many Terrorist attacks have they had?

We need to learn from others.

Fender has a very valid point about Radicalisation in prisons.

There is a very simple answer to this,segregate the Radicals, separate wings with no contact with others, they cannot Radicalise anyone else then.

Other EU Countries,bound by the same rules as ourselves do it.

Why don't we?

We need a Piotrkow type Prison,absolute segregation,no point in smuggling in a Mobile, there is no reception.

It is not Rocket Science.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 05:20 AM

I agree Boxer we would be as bad as them if we went down the public execution route. ISIS would love us to do it they would use the spectacle to recruit.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 06:55 AM

I agree we should have capital punishment for terrorists and people like Brady, Hindley and Sutcliffe - but not that it should be a spectator sport. That diminishes us as a civilized society and gives them the celebrity status they crave.

Like all trash - they should just be quietly disposed of without media involvement.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 07:02 AM

Why not that nice Nigerian prison we are paying for .
Frankly I would pay some other country to jail him .
Cheap and nasty .

Failing that some spartan place on one of the far flung Shetland isles .

It would bring industry to the area .

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top