Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2018, 09:48 PM

Re: Breaking news!

I don't think they should have revealed the name of this piece of shit, now he will be seen as a hero and martyr to other prospective jihadists and terrorists.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Say what you like about the French, but that is one very brave Gendarme who went into that supermarket as a replacement hostage so another hostage could leave. Apparently he left his mobile phone on so everyone could clearly hear what was happening. He was shot by the terrorist and is now fighting for his life. That's when they went in and killed that evil piece of flotsam. But what a hero that policeman is. I do hope he pulls through.
Sadly he has now died.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I don't think they should have revealed the name of this piece of shit, now he will be seen as a hero and martyr to other prospective jihadists and terrorists.
Hi

Exactly Judd.

We give them nothing.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top