Join for free
Page 8 of 12 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 10:05 AM

Re: DWP scams benefit claimants (again)

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Go ahead and do it, I've done nothing to be ashamed of, my conscience is perfectly clear!!!
I am not doing it, I don't need to. But social media is monitored and people who have been stupid enough to boast about their illegal actions are tracked down and prosecuted.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Go ahead and do it, I've done nothing to be ashamed of, my conscience is perfectly clear!!!
Hi

How hypocritical is that?

You complain when the DWP find them not entitled.

I would remind you that in your Communist Paradise it is a Criminal Offence not to work.

It is called parasitism.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

How hypocritical is that?

You complain when the DWP find them not entitled.

I would remind you that in your Communist Paradise it is a Criminal Offence not to work.

It is called parasitism.
What about working age people who are ill or disabled and unable to work, are they parasites too?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Leia ->
What about working age people who are ill or disabled and unable to work, are they parasites too?
Hi

I find your post incredibly offensive.

I have posted many times that I will happily pay more tax to give those who cannot genuinely work a better standard of living.

I have also posted that I work as a volunteer to help those genuinely in need.

I will treat your posts with the contempt they deserve.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 11:17 AM

It's not for you to judge though swim, the system has its checks and balances. All Uj does is help people that can't do it themselves. He doesn't judge them and neither should any other member of the public.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 11:26 AM

I would gladly help anyone who is genuinely in need, and do so. It is those scum who play the system, whom I can't stand.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

24-03-2018, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
It's not for you to judge though swim, the system has its checks and balances. All Uj does is help people that can't do it themselves. He doesn't judge them and neither should any other member of the public.
Hi

You constantly complain about the unfairness of the current checks and balances.

It is my time, my expertise and I do not even claim expenses.

I will always help those genuinely in need.

I will never help scroungers.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I would gladly help anyone who is genuinely in need, and do so. It is those scum who play the system, whom I can't stand.
Apart from the cheats who make the newspapers do you know any so called scum ?
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

24-03-2018, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Apart from the cheats who make the newspapers do you know any so called scum ?
I post on forums where some people seem to be proud of being less than honest about their benefit claims. But they need to watch their backs, because a huge crackdown is likely to take place sooner rather than later, especially as this country is going to be even more strapped for cash now this Brexit stupidity is upon us!
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2018, 12:43 PM

Anyone posting on an open forum about their less than honest benefit claims is something I have to say I doubt very much.
Needing to watch their backs ? What crackdown ? On people who you seem to know on forums ?
I think you make it up as you go along quite frankly .

Page 8 of 12 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top